Basketball 5Stars

Can't believe who I'm watching sometimes.
Even had his shoulder in Noels mid section trying to move him out of the way.
Fouled several times (no calls) and just kept coming.
Jordy has definitely found his game.

Yea last night was the final piece of evidence I needed to see, bringing it at Rupp tells me thr light has come on.

Hopson was leading scorer for us. Just cause he didn't go to the League doesn't mean he was a bad player.

He didn't cure cancer, pull us from the fiscal cliff, or stop Hurricane Sandy though.

Didn't meet expectations of our rational fanbase.

Bust

(the following has been brought to you by sarcasm)

If the expectations for Hubbs aren't tempered, I feel some are gonna be critical of him early on as well.

My fear as well.

What? Most of your posts reference Hubbs.

Guard problems? - Hubbs
Shooting problems? - Hubbs
Recruiting problems? - Hubbs
Winning problems? - Hubbs
Attacking problems? - Hubbs
Clutch problems? - Hubbs
Scoring problems? - Hubbs
Tournament problems? - Hubbs

The Round Mound of Rebound could dunk and rise up off the floor. Is it possible that Stoke's feet are too big or something. Has he ever dunked in a game? At least if he would get up on his tippy toes he would be elevated a bit.

I think he is a little slow and lacking in fast twitch fibers. Who was a successful player that never got his feet off the floor?

Guard problems? - Hubbs
Clutch problems? - Hubbs

And he can do all that while averaging 10ppg and playing defense. Unfortunately some people will freak out if he isn't averaging 15+PPG.

Not sure I've said anything about clutch and Hubbs? Got a link to that. I'll save you the time, no you don't.

The Round Mound of Rebound could dunk and rise up off the floor. Is it possible that Stoke's feet are too big or something. Has he ever dunked in a game? At least if he would get up on his tippy toes he would be elevated a bit.

I think he is a little slow and lacking in fast twitch fibers. Who was a successful player that never got his feet off the floor?

Stokes has had a couple massive dunks over people, guess you missed those.

Guard problems? - Hubbs
Clutch problems? - Hubbs

I hope he plays well at UT. I've seen these type expectations year in and out at UNC. Some guys game don't translate to this level as quick as others.

Was there even a star rating system when Allen Houston was being recruited? I'd say he would've been at least a 4 and probably a 5. I honestly don't know because I don't follow recruiting. I think the star ratings are utter bullsh*t. How in the hell is Wiltjer a 5 star? We made him look better than what he is, but the guy couldn't guard your granny. He got beat repeatedly against Vandy. They went at him time and time again and he got beat repeatedly. We should've been doing that more.

I also think the AAU circuit is a joke. It's nothing but a free for all for players to show off their offensive moves. Defense gets lost a lot of the time and a player's defensive game regresses.

And he can do all that while averaging 10ppg and playing defense. Unfortunately some people will freak out if he isn't averaging 15+PPG.

Not sure I've said anything about clutch and Hubbs? Got a link to that. I'll save you the time, no you don't.

I was just randomly listing various topics. It was more hyperbole than me listing historically referenced items...and people aren't going to freak out based on what Hubbs' PPG is - it's all about W-L.

But now are you on record saying that Hubbs is, in fact, not clutch? hahahha

I was just randomly listing various topics. It was more hyperbole than me listing historically referenced items...and people aren't going to freak out based on what Hubbs' PPG is - it's all about W-L.

But now are you on record saying that Hubbs is, in fact, not clutch? hahahha

That's a lie and you know it...we'll have a who's a bigger bust thread: Hubbs, Hopson or stokes next year of Hubbs is averaging <10ppg.

And no, I don't have a clue if the kid is clutch or not.

VN Store

Back