espn analysts poking fun at aj mccarron

You spoke as if McCarron is the reason for their recent national titles "...if AJ had done at UT what he's doing at Bama." All he did was ride a stellar defense and stellar running game without screwing the pooch.

I wasn't responding to the point your entire post was making. I was responding to that one sentence. Now go ahead and backtrack and claim you meant something else.

No. All he's done is win titles.

No. All he's done is win titles.

joker-not-sure-if-serious-o.gif

Sure. AJ McCarron has won as many consensus titles in 2 years as a starter as Tennessee has won in the 63 years of the poll era.

"consensus titles", since when did anybody from Alabama begin caring about a national title being recognized by anyone besides themselves?

Reactions: 1 person
What exactly was ESPN poking fun at AJ for?
Bet it was for having that ugly-assed girlfriend. <<sarcasm, of course>>

SN: My wife heard me tell my son "that is why you play QB" when they cut to his gf during the title game. 'Ole Brent wasn't the only one ogling that girl. Won't make that mistake again :) . At least not out loud anyway.

What exactly was ESPN poking fun at AJ for?
Bet it was for having that ugly-assed girlfriend. <<sarcasm, of course>>

SN: My wife heard me tell my son "that is why you play QB" when they cut to his gf during the title game. 'Ole Brent wasn't the only one ogling that girl. Won't make that mistake again :) . At least not out loud anyway.

Lil late to jump on this ship bud?

I'm not sure what that's supposed to mean.

Then again, neither are you, and you wrote it.

An announcer for Bama once said that about Peyton, so I was returning the ignorant comment back to Bama land where it belongs. Unlike you, I do comprehend everything I type before I do it.

An announcer for Bama once said that about Peyton, so I was returning the ignorant comment back to Bama land where it belongs. Unlike you, I do comprehend everything I type before I do it.

Bamawriter didn't know who Freddy Kitchen is!!!!! I'm not surprised he has only been a Bama fan since 2009. Harr harr

It's hard for me to recall a comment that only occured inside your head.

Now that the draft has come and gone, I'd like to ask if anyone out the still thinks that McCarron won't get drafted higher than Bray.

Anyone?

I'm not sure what that's supposed to mean.

Then again, neither are you, and you wrote it.
Your Defence won you the last 2 not your QB, you could take a 8 year old at QB with that D you did have and won and i said did have, little nick fixing to be riding in the back seat OUR coach the BUTCHER is going to be riding shotgun for now on.:clapping:

Look it up bro.......Aj was projected late 3rd early 4th

Bray is projected late 2nd

If Aj is such a great QB, why arnt nfl teams jumping at the chance to get AJ.

I will tell you why.....because he isnt a QB.....he is just a clock manager.

It is easy to have only 2 int. a season when your team runs the ball 75% of the time.

And Humble??......I guess you havent listened to his radio interviews. Have you ever watched him on game day.....In that clown outfit with his bright ass bowtie?

Maybe the CFL Draft....

Your Defence won you the last 2 not your QB, you could take a 8 year old at QB with that D you did have and won and i said did have, little nick fixing to be riding in the back seat OUR coach the BUTCHER is going to be riding shotgun for now on.:clapping:

lol wut?

VN Store

Back