espn analysts poking fun at aj mccarron

Doubt it.........Atm and LSU will have there number next season, and if they some how get lucky in those games, they still have Florida or Georgia to beat in the SEC title game.

Seriously. You've botched this on multiple threads lately: "Their" is the possessive form of "they"; "there" is not.

And while A&M will be good, LSU lost a ton on both sides of the ball. You don't lose 10 underclassmen and expect to be a juggernaut.

Seriously. You've botched this on multiple threads lately: "Their" is the possessive form of "they"; "there" is not.

And while A&M will be good, LSU lost a ton on both sides of the ball. You don't lose 10 underclassmen and expect to be a juggernaut.

28924632ColonelKlink3.jpg
[/IMG]

Exactly. Johnny Football's performance against Bama won him the trophy this year. It will cost him the trophy next year. An off week and early in the year, the game will be played on September 14th. Bama will still be fresh. Johnny is great, but it won't matter. Bama beats UF in the Championship game (ought to be called the National Championship, but THEY'RE still calling it the SEC Championship right now). Then, whoever is brave enough can face the Tide a few weeks later.

For what it's worth, I took my daughter to her first Bama game. She saw the Heisman Trophy winner and the National Champion team. Not bad for her. I have never before seen a college player like Johnny Football. I scoffed at his nickname before the game. I will never again. UT should empathize after wearing buttons years ago that said "Archie Who?".

Nonetheless, Manziel will be shut down in the rematch. Bama will dominate again next year.

30td and 3int, I wish we had a winner like Bray, maybe next year :(

Let them switch teams and the stats are probably the same. I hate you bammers more than anyone but I'm not denying he's good, because he is. I'm just not going to act like he's gods gift to football like you do.

Brody got drafted and started. A bad team and injuries curbed his ability to do anything.
McElroy was on IR for his entire rookie year, so this is his true first season. He's already come off the bench and won a game for his team.

Neither were/are great NFL QBs, but other than Peyton Manning, who has UT produced? What did Tee Martin, any of the Clausens, Ainge, etc accomplish in the league that Croyle and McElroy haven't?

And in the end, you'd gladly trade Manning for McCarron if AJ had done at UT what he's doing at Alabama.

Wait, wait...so you think Bama's recent run of dominance is because of AJ McCarron?!?! :eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol:

I think you're ignoring or forgetting how much easier a qb's job becomes when he is supported by a stellar run game and defense.

I'm not saying McCarron is a scrub. I actually think he's much better than most people on here do (also better than Croyle and McElroy), but he could be replaced by MANY qb's currently in college, and Bama would have won just as many NC's as they have with him. He is pretty far down on the list of reasons they won.

Wait, wait...so you think Bama's recent run of dominance is because of AJ McCarron?!?! :eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol:

I think you're ignoring or forgetting how much easier a qb's job becomes when he is supported by a stellar run game and defense.

I'm not saying McCarron is a scrub. I actually think he's much better than most people on here do (also better than Croyle and McElroy), but he could be replaced by MANY qb's currently in college, and Bama would have won just as many NC's as they have with him. He is pretty far down on the list of reasons they won.

None of what you just wrote had anything to do with the point I was making.

None of what you just wrote had anything to do with the point I was making.

You spoke as if McCarron is the reason for their recent national titles "...if AJ had done at UT what he's doing at Bama." All he did was ride a stellar defense and stellar running game without screwing the pooch.

I wasn't responding to the point your entire post was making. I was responding to that one sentence. Now go ahead and backtrack and claim you meant something else.

VN Store

Back