This is true class

Yeah, playoff win-loss records really hurt my argument..

You wouldn't have to worry about playoff wins or losses with likes of RG3 or Newton, or Luck or most any QB besides Peyton, and Brees, and Brady. Those 3 QBs are about the only ones that will guarantee ya a playoff appearance every year

I've said it hundreds of times on here. I don't like him and even with his gaudy stats at no point in his career would he be my qb of choice if I were an NFL GM.

At this point should clearly define this moment in time, but again I see y'all can't figure that our. Yea, sue me, I wouldn't take a 36 year old qb with multiple neck surgeries if I were starting a team right now. I'm sure there are lots of teams that would make the same move.

I get why you might be hostile towards some people that are calling you an idiot or whatnot. But I have not been rude to you. The ironic thing is that this thread is supposed to be about class. At this point, I am not even sure you know what your argument is. You have certainly confused me. Oh, well. Have a good day.

Reactions: 3 people
Flat bill caps = the devil

I think all players should wear a tuxedo, tophat, and a monocle to all interviews.

I get why you might be hostile towards some people that are calling you an idiot or whatnot. But I have not been rude to you. The ironic thing is that this thread is supposed to be about class. At this point, I am not even sure you know what your argument is. You have certainly confused me. Oh, well. Have a good day.

Lol, I'm not being hostile. I was simply pointing out that when I brought up RG3, Luck, Wilson, Newton and Ryan I did clarify that it was at this point on time. Truly sorry that seemingly everybody missed that.

And this isn't at you, but if I'm supposed to base whether I'm right or the others are based of the number of likes people are getting off a site loaded with Peyton worshipers, we're clearly working with a flawed system.

Last edited:
And as for the ironic comment, I'm not the one that veered this off course. I was asked to admit that I didn't like Peyton, so I did and this ensued. All I ever said about Peyton's class was how he handled refs would bring his class into question, but I never claimed he wasn't classy.

Peyton waited an hour and half after the game to take his family to the Ravens locker room to visit Ray Lewis. One of the most inspirational players to play in the NFL. Plus you see Peytons boy wearing Orange.

you can see the blue on the top of jacket in frontside.this is atleast the 10th time some one has mentioned a former players kids or a recruit wearing orange but in every case i have saw it was clemson ,texas bronco,s or someone besides tennessee orange trying to read more into the situation than their is.as far as peyton he probally took his son in to see ray lewis and to say im glad you are retiring because the ravens defense wont be as good even if lewis is replaced by a better player because as much as i do not like ray lewis he has the heart and motor on the field that know one will ever have at his mlb position.

I read the entire thread and was impressed how no comments had been made about the Atlanta trial, here or on the yahoo page, then I hit chef's. The last one posted.

I read the entire thread and was impressed how no comments had been made about the Atlanta trial, here or on the yahoo page, then I hit chef's. The last one posted.

This is an honest question, not an attack. Why are you "impressed" that no one mentioned his involvement in a double murder?

when did I ever say he wasn't classy? Thanks for trying to put words into my posts that aren't there.

Although, his whining barrage he does to the refs could definitely call his "class" into question.

I never said that you said he was not classy, reread my post.....Please don't put words in my mouth, either. I inferred that you just could not stand PM.

VN Store

Back