Thoughts on Kentucky

Stop it. One and Done won the NC last year. If you get the right combination of maturity and talent, you win a lot.

Kentucky is talented, not mature.

One and Done just lost to aggy on your home court...lost to AGGY. You do know that UK fired the best coach that aggy ever had? See you at Jerry World next year, if not sooner.

One and Done just lost to aggy on your home court...lost to AGGY. You do know that UK fired the best coach that aggy ever had? See you at Jerry World next year, if not sooner.

Honestly, your probably not gonna want those problems come next year. Harrison twins are rough. Plus others

Your school is a joke, please don't pretend you have a dog in this hunt. Congrats on your victory this year, even though you got butt raped by UK in the tourney last year when it counts.

Big talk for the asskicking you guys will get next year.

I thought it was hilarious watching Baylors coach nearly come to tears after they beat UK this year....like beating UK's worst team since the Gillispie era is a huge accomplishment.

And now I find it comical that a Baylor fan wants to talk smack. :eek:lol: Wake me when you accomplish anything, and that "anything" doesnt mean a complete embarrassment in the elite 8 with the entire country watching.

Last edited:
Calipari didn't reload to the level he has in the past. In addition, he has no upperclassmen like Miller or Liggins to come off the bench and provide quality minutes. Those two guys were under-appreciated and could play excellent defense.

:hi:

Tried to tell you. Worst Cal team for quite some time.

Honestly, it's hard to keep saying "Cal will have them ready by march". I went to the game against texas a&m. It was one of the best games I've ever seen by an opposing player in rupp. Lots of people gave the kid a round of applause when he sat down at the end. There's nothing UK could have done to stop him at some of those shots. If he has a normal game and misses some of those shots, there's no way a&m wins. Nevertheless, it was a great game for Turner.

:)

Attachments

• volcard-albums-screw+kentucky%21-picture4507-what-i-really-think-about-kentucky.jpg
    volcard-albums-screw+kentucky%21-picture4507-what-i-really-think-about-kentucky.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 59
  • volcard-albums-screw+kentucky%21-picture4508t-a.jpg
    volcard-albums-screw+kentucky%21-picture4508t-a.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 59

VN Store

Back