Kiffin shafts commit

I read it in a thread somewhere, but unless you are in here a lot, I could see how he missed it. Lane's loyalty is legendary. Vols, his own father, his recruits, not to mention the disrespect toward the bowl that invited him when his supposedly number one team failed.. (and GT slaughtered him in that bowl he was too good for)

When he is fired then he will go away into oblivion. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

Reactions: 1 person
That's exactly why I said I have been out of town for two weeks and had not seen the story. I have a life other than sitting by the computer all day reading posts.

Sounds like you're like me and most posters on here; you have a life outside of volnation. That's awesome! However, because you are cooler than most on here, with a life and all, you should probably check to see if something has already been discussed ad nauseum before posting.

A four star DE committed to USC has reopened his recruitment because he was supposed to enroll early but Kiffin would not allow it after promising he could. The recruit is Kylie Fitts, a 6'4"-260lb strongside DE that has an offer from Tennessee as well as many other major programs. UT may not have a very good chance, but it would be worth a try.

anybody that commits to kiffy deserves to get shafted.

Sounds like you're like me and most posters on here; you have a life outside of volnation. That's awesome! However, because you are cooler than most on here, with a life and all, you should probably check to see if something has already been discussed ad nauseum before posting.

na it's easier to just post it and get flamed. As all the posters descend on you, a few leak the info you were seeking anyway. Meanwhile you get to perturb some real jack offs without having to search thru 50 pages of drivel about the same thing in another thread. So the joke's on them really when you think about it. I love this place

Last edited:
na it's easier to just post it and get flamed. As all the posters descend on you, a few leak the info you were seeking anyway. Meanwhile you get to perturb some real jack offs without having to search thru 50 pages of drivel about the same thing in another thread. So the joke's on them really when you think about it. I love this place

Makes sense. Hmm.

That's exactly why I said I have been out of town for two weeks and had not seen the story. I have a life other than sitting by the computer all day reading posts.

Me too. It's amazing how many people on here love to pounce on someone. Geez....it is so immature.

It happened other times?

Na, just his thing. Likes to criticize others for the same things he does. Another follower of the breakfast club around here. Here are some of their traits so you can watch out for them.

1.Uses the 'ignore' button as a defense mechanism.
2.Calls other posters female parts while exhibiting the traits of the very parts themselves
3.Likes to tell the masses how to handle a poster. (i.e. a buddy system technique that reinforces his own opinion)
4.Wants threads to stay on topic and then blasts posters when they attempt to get a thread back on topic(Apparently this request must come from them).

In general, just overall toolbags that formed a bizarre kliq on an anonymous internet message board.

VN Store

Back