Josh Richardson's free throws

That was the worst shot I've ever seen. Make it a one possession game and you missed everything once and almost twice

He may be concussed...they were both off to the way left...he was messing with his jaw...I think he was seeing two basketball goals

Reactions: 1 person
He may be concussed...they were both off to the way left...he was messing with his jaw...I think he was seeing two basketball goals

I haven't considered that possibility but it is certainly plausible. Part of me actually hopes that was the case because those "attempts" were an abomination.

I think it was nerves. Gotta be tough being alone on one half of the court shooting free throws in front of 23,000 people. That or he is concussed.

Reactions: 1 person
Don't believe it was nerves. Josh is one of the most mentally tough players we have.

if Golden or Stokes actually knew how to play ball, they wouldn't have mattered
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 3 people
I would love to see people on this board hit a free throw after getting elbowed in the jaw and then shoot free throws in front of 23,000 screaming fans.

He looked scared to me. If its determined he had a concussion then ok, but he was only a 54% free throw shooter before those shots.

I like Richardson. Concussed or not he needs to work on those free throws in general. That is elementary. This team needs to be completely fundamentally stable regardless of who they are playing or who is out there on the court. That's what is most disheartening.

VN Store

Back