The Official Tennessee @ Kentucky Game Thread, 7:00pm ET (1/15/13), ESPN

or if they could handle the ball and execute any type of offense in the last minute of any half.

But a CCM coached team always manages to shoot itself in the foot when the clock gets under a minute...

We couldn't finish a game against the Hellen Kellar(sp?) Hoopsters

Man we just seem to make the simplest, most basic basketball moves hard and turn over the ball in the oddest situations. I'll pull for us hard but we just are not a very good team....Jarnell is basically ineffective without Jeronne on the floor...and MAN DO WE NEED A POINT GUARD!!!..Other than that this may be the most disorganized Cats team I've seen in years....hope we can pull one out here but not countiing on it!!!

I hope Moore gets more minutes this half, and like to see Reese a little more, thinking he will get better with minutes since he only has a few games under his belt

If they don't pull it out here tonight...I would almost start to worry that we may not get a NIT invite.

Man we just seem to make the simplest, most basic basketball moves hard and turn over the ball in the oddest situations. I'll pull for us hard but we just are not a very good team....Jarnell is basically ineffective without Jeronne on the floor...and MAN DO WE NEED A POINT GUARD!!!..Other than that this may be the most disorganized Cats team I've seen in years....hope we can pull one out here but not countiing on it!!!

I agree with everything u said...Hell, i would take a point guard that could keep the opponents point out of the paint..lol

It's just really sad that the ENTIRE conference knows about the refs in rupp and so does most of the country but yet nothing is done about this!! It needs to stop!!

Reactions: 1 person
I thought it was funny how coach cal said at one of the tv breaks that the refs are a good crew LOL

Well, in their defense, they are all 17 and going to the NBA next season:vava:

Its crazy but any of them would be a star on our team..I hope Jordan keeps up his play, and the last 3 games wasn't a fluke...The man has to play point, which is crazy..

VN Store

Back