coRUPPt Arena strikes again

87Vol

We just got Slived by the refs on the flagrant call. It should have been a double flagrant, if anything, but no it goes all Kensucky's way.

Gee I'm so shocked!

Reactions: 1 person
they went back 10 seconds to find out what happened...thats my biggest problem with the call.that's bullshiz.....

Yep we are definitely getting Slived by the refs. No way Mike Slive is going to continue to allow Kensucky to lose and miss the tourney.

i have never seen such a thing in my life with this call. honestly, i know i am making more out of this then i should but it makes me question the integrity of college bball (and want to stop watching). correct me if Im wrong:

Mcbee did throw the bow HOWEVER the refs did not call the foul until 10 seconds later on a completely DIFFERENT play. how in the steven pearl can you go to the replay to call fouls retroactively like that?

seriously take a second to think about that, what would happen if its like duke vs unc in the tourney championship and with 1 second left the ref stops the clock and reviews the entire game retroactively calling fouls he or she didnt see....utterly ridiculous.

rant over folks my apologies but im fired up

They've missed every UK carry and walk (five by my estimation).

UT had twelve fouls, UK had four.

Stokes is getting hammered on every play.

Yemi sets a legal screen, gets called as illegal.

Ridiculous. I hate watching a game like this.

Reactions: 7 people
Ky has shot 10 free throws to UT's zero. Typical pathetic sh*t calls by the refs. It would be comical if it weren't so damn pathetic.

Ky has shot 10 free throws to UT's zero. Typical pathetic sh*t calls by the refs. It would be comical if it weren't so damn pathetic.

I like the illegal pick by Yemi that nobody in college basketball calls except when a team is playing UK at Rupp.

Reactions: 9 people
The officiating is absolutely horrible. The real sad part is we have misses enough layups to be up ten points despite the blue loving refs.

the rule is you can go back look at replay with a blow above the neck but the orignal call was a foul on ky.so after the foul shots how does ky get the ball?after treys layup with about 2 min left in half,the ky player had one foot over the line when he in bounded the ball.

I like the illegal pick by Yemi that nobody in college basketball calls except when a team is playing UK at Rupp.

Actually, Ky has shot 11 FT's to UT's zero. Yahoo hadn't updated their stats yet.

One of my biggest beefs with Martin is he doesn't ride the refs hard enough. Slimeball influenced the flagrant call and UT went from up 3 to down by 6. Martin needs to get in the refs faces at times. You have to on the road if you want to get some kind of calls your way.

I've been watching this same crap for almost 50 years and trust me, it has always been this way. It is always 5 on 8 in Lexington. There's a reason hardly anyone ever wins there. UT has only won 4 games in the history of Rupp. Can't beat the refs.

I'm not watching this game with high hopes, but I'll have to agree, the officiating is obviously messed up.

I usually don't complain about refs. But come on what are the odds of UK not committing even one foul. Stop it

What the heck are you moaning about? Referees ALWAYS go to the monitor for suspected elbow contact above the shoulders as soon as there is a dead ball. That's exactly what they did and they made the correct flagrant 1 call. That foul gives two shots and possession. Those are the rules and they are enforced for everyone. Do you people just not watch college bball?

There's enough real stuff to complain about that you shouldn't discredit yourself by complaining about the refs doing their job exactly as they are supposed to on the elbow call. That's been a point of emphasis in bball for at least 2 years.

Stokes just needs to go ahead and knock those Kentucky bean poles about 3 rows deep in the crowd..

Absolutely!!! If the refs won't let us win the game, at least lets go down swinging and win the fight !!!

VN Store

Back