Floyd Landis

Oops. I think Armstrong owes him an apology...which he won't do of course. Turns out ol' Lance isn't a very good person....

Oops. I think Armstrong owes him an apology...which he won't do of course. Turns out ol' Lance isn't a very good person....

Report says he'll testify against the UCI and USAC officials that turned a blind eye or accepted bribes, but won't testify against any of his former teammates.

His interview is on Oprah, which is ridiculous. He should have gone straight to WADA or USADA. Wonder how much $$$$ Oprah paid him for the appearance on her fledgling network?

Report says he'll testify against the UCI and USAC officials that turned a blind eye or accepted bribes, but won't testify against any of his former teammates.

His interview is on Oprah, which is ridiculous. He should have gone straight to WADA or USADA. Wonder how much $$$$ Oprah paid him for the appearance on her fledgling network?

Armstrong stands to gain much more public sympathy from an Oprah interview than 60 Minutes, Brian Williams, or Piers Morgan.

Oprah will embrace the waterworks.

You've obviously never tried to juggle a tedious blood-transfusion schedule.

At least Lance just denied and kept moving. Landis actively spent all his money and ruined his life trying to prove he was innocent when he knew he was guilty.

Armstrong stands to gain much more public sympathy from an Oprah interview than 60 Minutes, Brian Williams, or Piers Morgan.

Oprah will embrace the waterworks.

This. At this point its about damage control and saving Live Strong so they can promote cancer awareness cause people don't know about cancer.

At least Lance just denied and kept moving. Landis actively spent all his money and ruined his life trying to prove he was innocent when he knew he was guilty.

Had Lance failed a drug test, then I would expect him to do the same. It's rumored that he did fail in 2002 (?) and Nike paid $500k to Hein Verbruggen to cover it up.

This. At this point its about damage control and saving Live Strong so they can promote cancer awareness cause people don't know about cancer.

I see what you did there.

Had Lance failed a drug test, then I would expect him to do the same. It's rumored that he did fail in 2002 (?) and Nike paid $500k to Hein Verbruggen to cover it up.

Maybe but I can't think of another athlete in any sport that took the Landis route. They all deny deny deny until they are busted then they admit & move on.

Even Lance quit fighting when the truth was going to come out. For the life of me I don't know what Landis was thinking. He had to know the eventual outcome.

VN Store

Back