#1 Duke goes down!

Are you talking about 3 NIT appearances by UNC since 91 because that's what it's about to be?

But Weber State tho.

You can't count. Could have been talking about all of the Duke's first round exits since then. Or the time they didn't make any tournament. I guess K because wasn't feeling his bad team.

CJ McCollum still can't miss.

You can't count. Could have been talking about all of the Duke's first round exits since then. Or the time they didn't make any tournament. I guess K because wasn't feeling his bad team.

CJ McCollum still can't miss.

Way to go back 18 years to bring up K's back surgery.
I'll take K any day of the week over Aw Shucks Daggummit Roy.

looks like it's going to turn out pretty good come monday afternoon.

Good job replying late buddy. But hey unlike you I won't be butt hurt about the loss. Louisville isn't the best team in the nation right now, but they are a damn good one. Come tourney time they will be rolling.

Good job replying late buddy. But hey unlike you I won't be butt hurt about the loss. Louisville isn't the best team in the nation right now, but they are a damn good one. Come tourney time they will be rolling.

I wasn't late to anything buddy. You all couldn't even hold on to #1 for one week.

Who cares? Great basketball programs play for two things during the regular season: their conference championship (except in the ACC), and at least a 2 seed in the tournament. The quest to be ranked #1 during the regular season is nothing more than a beauty pageant in college basketball.

Reactions: 1 person
Very true, my apologies.:hi:

no worries. Duke will have to really show up against Miami this week if they want to keep the ranking. I don't think most people realize how important Ryan Kelly is to the Blue Devils. For them to have any shot in March he needs to be ready to go.

no worries. Duke will have to really show up against Miami this week if they want to keep the ranking. I don't think most people realize how important Ryan Kelly is to the Blue Devils. For them to have any shot in March he needs to be ready to go.

I have heard good things about Miami. But haven't seen them play. Duke has a great squad this year. I think they will do good in march. But you never know.

Well, UConn hung with you guys for 25 minutes; but, you were right, Syracuse got you.

Don't look now but Villanova just put them down also.

And, looks like UK will go down against Bama.

Suckage across the entire state tonight.

Last edited:
Don't look now but Villanova just put them down also.

And, looks like UK will go down against Bama.

Suckage across the entire state tonight.

Yeah, the past two games Louisville has been making freshman mistakes. We are better then this:banghead2:.

Yeah, the past two games Louisville has been making freshman mistakes. We are better then this:banghead2:.

Who do you have returning for UL? If they dont win it all this year, I have a feeling they wont anytime soon. And I really thought they'd be better this year.

Sources are reporting that when Duke arrived in Durham last night, they practiced from 1:30-4:45 AM.

VN Store

Back