All can be forgotten tomorrow

Martin will get outcoached as usual, and this bunch of soft tulips will crumble after playing a hard fought game..watch. They will be in it the whole way, only to realize they are in Rupp Arena and psyche themselves out of a win. They will walk into Rupp already feeling defeated. No confidence..fire Martin at seasons end. Its not working!

HONOR THY VOLS...CHERISH THEM...

Our team is more talented as ussual

They team is soft and many of them is prolly sissies.

Stokes said after they lost there last year that he'd beat Kentucky before he left tennessee.

Did you hear stokes first interview at Tennessee when his handler kept comparing stokes game to carmelo Anthony......had he ever seen carmelo play? LOL even if stokes maximizes his potential to be a first round pick, his game is nothing like carmelo.

I have predicted that we would lose the last three games. I predict that we win at Kentucky. It is just that kind of team

No it's not. Maybe in the recent past, but this year's team is simply underachieving. They haven't overachieved a game all year I can think of, unless you think we shouldn't have beaten Xavier. Even then, it would've been at best a toss up.

I have zero hope for tonight. I'll still watch, though.

Did you hear stokes first interview at Tennessee when his handler kept comparing stokes game to carmelo Anthony......had he ever seen carmelo play? LOL even if stokes maximizes his potential to be a first round pick, his game is nothing like carmelo.

Yea never understood that. It's his favorite player, I get it, but if he tried to play like melo he'd be horrible.

He actually mentioned that this off season, said he's gotta get away from that style. He needs to watch some Blair and Sully tape, might help him a little.

No it's not. Maybe in the recent past, but this year's team is simply underachieving. They haven't overachieved a game all year I can think of, unless you think we shouldn't have beaten Xavier. Even then, it would've been at best a toss up.

I have zero hope for tonight. I'll still watch, though.

Uhmmmm Wichita State?

75% chance I ***** about the officials in the postgame report tonight.

Wat8.jpg

Grizz would hit it.

75% chance I ***** about the officials in the postgame report tonight.

That'll be point #1. Point #2 will be about Nerlens "the most stupid name in sports" Noel sending about 4 or 5 of Stokes shots into the upper deck.

Oh, you mean the team that just lost to Evansville? And their only quality win was over VCU by 2 points the 2nd game of the year.

Don't get me wrong, we could have lost to WS but don't act like we beat a superior team.

The OP said we haven't overachieved all year (beaten a better team)...almost every analyst in America would say Wichita State is the better team.

Well I'm extremely Stoked about this game. On pins and needles right now. I put out the thread stating that all would and can be forgotten with a win tonight. It's not really fair to have this much pressure on CCM and the team going into RUPP. It should be that if will play hard and stay competitive, then a loss at Rupp is forgiveable. But a loss tonight amounts to a tremendous amounts of pressure on the MSU game. MSU is more than a must win game. A loss against them after one tonight and the fanbase is completely gone. Good luck tonight and Go Vols. A must needed win.

Well I'm extremely Stoked about this game. On pins and needles right now. I put out the thread stating that all would and can be forgotten with a win tonight. It's not really fair to have this much pressure on CCM and the team going into RUPP. It should be that if will play hard and stay competitive, then a loss at Rupp is forgiveable. But a loss tonight amounts to a tremendous amounts of pressure on the MSU game. MSU is more than a must win game. A loss against them after one tonight and the fanbase is completely gone. Good luck tonight and Go Vols. A must needed win.

Well said bravo, i enjoy reading your posts, one of the few rational posters on this board.

A MSU lose and then you would have to go on the road to Ole Miss. The schedule gets a little easier after that. I really wish we could get a win tonight, that would give this team so much confidence.

If giving facts and facing reality makes people "whiny bishes" then okay...

As of this very moment, this team is below average. They lose to every team that's on their level or better.

If acknowledging that makes someone a "whiny bish" then I don't know what to tell you. Enjoy living in lala and don't let the sticky icky run out...

VN Store

Back