Maymonless season predictions...

Same here, but (the big if) they were to gel and Golden got back to form, I could see better.
4th place is up for grabs. whoever wants it most.

Yea they have the potential for a run, but each game (loss) that passes that chance for a run continues to go down.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
I see atleast 9 wins, that'd put us at 17-13.

You're saying 15-15 at best, I see no way we go 7-9 the rest of the way, don't see that happening, that'd be 7-11 in conference.

Havent won a road game yet -- that needs to happen at least both at Georgia and Auburn and of course need a couple monster upsets at home (UF and KY hopefully)

I asked you to bet on it, but you wouldn't. I'll still bet on it, have some grapes and man up.
I'd think you'd have some takers after last night.
I don't see us winning a road game without Golden.
That would put us 12-18.
Even the lowly Auburn presents a challenge.

Last edited:
I'd think you'd have some takers after last night.
I don't see us winning a road game without Golden.
That would put us 12-18.
Even the lowly Auburn presents a challenge.

If they lose Sunday then I'll worry the .500 is in jeopardy.

Who hit the self-destruct button on UT athletics?
Pretty soon, Softball will be the best sport on campus to watch.

Who hit the self-destruct button on UT athletics?
Pretty soon, Softball will be the best sport on campus to watch.

The football, baseball, softball, or track teams could be undefeated, and men's basketball with 0 wins would still EASILY be the number one UT sport I'd want to watch. JMO though.

Reactions: 1 person
If they lose Sunday then I'll worry the .500 is in jeopardy.

Realtimerpi says UT will finish 13-17 with wins only against LSU and Mizzou. I think that's off base.

Rpiforecast.com says UT will finish 16-14 but that was before last night's game. They haven't updated last night's loss yet.

If UT loses to USCjr Sun then I think they won't finish above .500. Losing to UGA was pathetic. They're a garbage program that hasn't really done jack. Fox did get them to the NCAA's 2 years ago, but I would've thought he would've done better than he has done. He's barely above .500 overall in almost 4 years.

If UT can't beat USCjr on the road, I don't know if they'll get a road SEC win this year. What sucks about losing the UGA game is they still have yet to play Ky, Fla and Mizzou at home. They'll be underdogs in all 3 of those home games.

Realtimerpi says UT will finish 13-17 with wins only against LSU and Mizzou. I think that's off base.

Rpiforecast.com says UT will finish 16-14 but that was before last night's game. They haven't updated last night's loss yet.

If UT loses to USCjr Sun then I think they won't finish above .500. Losing to UGA was pathetic. They're a garbage program that hasn't really done jack. Fox did get them to the NCAA's 2 years ago, but I would've thought he would've done better than he has done. He's barely above .500 overall in almost 4 years.

If UT can't beat USCjr on the road, I don't know if they'll get a road SEC win this year. What sucks about losing the UGA game is they still have yet to play Ky, Fla and Mizzou at home. They'll be underdogs in all 3 of those home games.

Yup, agree with it all. I'll lose any optimism for this year I have left if they lose @USCjr.

Grant is another who's been a disappointment, especially if they kiss the dance this year.

VN Store

Back