The Official Tennessee @ Kentucky Game Thread, 7:00pm ET (1/15/13), ESPN

Funny how going into the season this was gonna be a marquee match up....now, not so much.

Stokes shouldn't start, his free throws are a liability. :)

See his quotes yesterday?

Apparently the reason he was benched was free throws, said it hurt to sit the closing minutes because he can't hit free throws. He's also getting ready to change his pre shot routine he said, he's just gonna catch and shoot, no dribble or anything.

WHOEVER wiltjer guards when he is in the game needs to have the ball in their hands. Would be nice if stokes could draw a couple early fouls on Noel or Cauley.

Apparently the reason he was benched was free throws, said it hurt to sit the closing minutes because he can't hit free throws. He's also getting ready to change his pre shot routine he said, he's just gonna catch and shoot, no dribble or anything.

It won't matter much, playing against the Rupperees tonight lol.

I'm working at Da Vinci's in the Old City tonight. Come watch the game and enjoy the VN Special:

$10 large cheese ($1.50/topping) and domestic beer, soda, or water.

This young man has a high basketball IQ, maybe he should coach cause Cuonzo can't get it done.

Keep it to single digits and I'll be happy. This seems like one of those games where either we'll win or lose by 20+. I don't see any outcome in between. I'll take UK by 20+.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back