All can be forgotten tomorrow

Didnt Stokes guarantee a victory at Rupp this year?

No, that was Bernard King years ago. He promised never to lose them again after his freshman year when some Ky fans threw cigarettes and other things at him and the team as they left the court. He was correct.

No, that was Bernard King years ago. He promised never to lose them again after his freshman year when some Ky fans threw cigarettes and other things at him and the team as they left the court. He was correct.

Stokes said after they lost there last year that he'd beat Kentucky before he left tennessee.

Reactions: 1 person
Liverpi.com has Ky winning by 12 tomorrow. They are predicting 16-14 on the year. Realtimerpi has Ky winning by 14 and are predicting 15-15 on the year.

When I read the title of this thread I thought to myself, "Why should we forget about our entire basketball team just bc we got beat by Kentucky? They're a much better team."

Then I realized you were taking a completely different angle. Then I chuckled.

Trying to recall last time KY wasn't a top 30 team. That said, don't feel good about Vols going to lexington.

Martin will get outcoached as usual, and this bunch of soft tulips will crumble after playing a hard fought game..watch. They will be in it the whole way, only to realize they are in Rupp Arena and psyche themselves out of a win. They will walk into Rupp already feeling defeated. No confidence..fire Martin at seasons end. Its not working!

HONOR THY VOLS...CHERISH THEM...

Martin will get outcoached as usual, and this bunch of soft tulips will crumble after playing a hard fought game..watch. They will be in it the whole way, only to realize they are in Rupp Arena and psyche themselves out of a win. They will walk into Rupp already feeling defeated. No confidence..fire Martin at seasons end. Its not working!

Wat8.jpg

Reactions: 3 people

So Martin will get out coached "as usual" yet have his team in it the entire game?

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back