Somebody else's problem now... Randy Sanders

That may be the worst put together website in the history of the Internet. It looks like they made it in Paint.

These guys are going to be position coaches. Much of the vitriol concerning these guys is about performance as coordinators. Not to mention that great players cover over a multitude of coaching deficiencies, so I don't think FSU has too much to worry about, with regards to these hires, since Jimbo still calls the plays.

Good for Randy. I wish him the best.
I don't understand all the hate on here for Sanders. Fulmer never let him do his own thing as OC and he ended up being a fall guy for Fulmers failures. Randy gave many years to the Vols as a player and coach.

Reactions: 2 people
I liked him well enough at UK. I just couldn't understand draws on 3rd and 11, a 5 yard pass on 3rd and 7, and more bubble screens than you can shake a stick at.

I don't understand all the hate on here for Sanders. Fulmer never let him do his own thing as OC and he ended up being a fall guy for Fulmers failures. Randy gave many years to the Vols as a player and coach.

Soon as Sanders steps off the plane in Florida Alex Brown should come out of nowhere and take him to the ground.

Reactions: 2 people
I liked him well enough at UK. I just couldn't understand draws on 3rd and 11, a 5 yard pass on 3rd and 7, and more bubble screens than you can shake a stick at.

Learned the Bubble Screens from Cutcliffe. Learned the draw on 3rd and long from his time playing and coaching for Majors.

I don't have anything personally against Sanders. He was given the job as OC way before he was ready for it at UT. I always questioned that decision. Yes, he called a good game in the NC, but that was all Cut's game plan. He was in way over his head.

I'm sure he's a good position coach, but don't think he is coordinator material.

VN Store

Back