McNeil to stay with team

bham_orange

Play like champions!
Per Jawuan James's twitter

@JawuanJames70: Vol Fans everyone Follow @LaDarrellMcNeil !!! He's going to ball again next year. Great dude #VFL

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Thank goodness!!! I didn't know he was considering anything else...

I'm glad that I didn't know...I would have had a stroke.

Reactions: 2 people
Actually he was just asking everyone to follow LaDarrellMcNeil on twitter. Also, he was letting us know that he (LaDarrellMcNeil) would have another good year next year. SMH

JawuanJames70: Vol Fans everyone Follow @LaDarrellMcNeil !!! He's going to ball again next year. Great dude #VFL

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
Somewhere JJ is laughing. He knows he can give old men heart attacks just by tweeting a few words.

Sorry, I thought I read a couple of weeks ago whenever he went home for Christmas break he was contemplating not coming back. Was it him that lost a relative to a shooting or am I totally mixing this story up! Sorry if I have all this mixed up.

Sorry, I thought I read a couple of weeks ago whenever he went home for Christmas break he was contemplating not coming back. Was it him that lost a relative to a shooting or am I totally mixing this story up! Sorry if I have all this mixed up.

Nah, that was grey from Florida. Different guy

Wow.. McNeil is new to twitter so he was getting a shout out to get followers. He was never considering leaving.

VN Store

Back