New Commit Woody Quinn

you know, you guys who hate "star gazers" can't have it both ways

i mean why get excited about any player unless you think he will be good? are you celebrating someone who's just willing to take a scholarship? like you didn't think you would find anyone willing to accept a scholarship?

so, you have to base your excitement on something, don't you?

Reactions: 2 people
carlton_dance.gif

GO VOLS..
GO BIG ORANGE .. :rock:
TOO FUNNY:eek:lol:

you know, you guys who hate "star gazers" can't have it both ways

i mean why get excited about any player unless you think he will be good? are you celebrating someone who's just willing to take a scholarship? like you didn't think you would find anyone willing to accept a scholarship?

so, you have to base your excitement on something, don't you?

How about being excited for a player who wants to play for the University I attend and love?

Reactions: 1 person
How about being excited for a player who wants to play for the University I attend and love?

I love Tennessee..........can I come play? What a joke, Alabama and others are filling there roster up with 4 and 5 star players, while we get 3 and 2 star players.

Reactions: 3 people
Wow reading what a lot of folks on here constantly post..they probably won't watch any games next year. Shoot they seem to know the result anyway. They'll just check the score and if we lose come on here to say I told you so. I guess I'll watch the games anyway....just in case.

Don't give me the size crap...I am 6' 3" 230, does that make me Julio Jones? He may be awesome, but not based on size, that is about 10 percent of the battle.

News Flash...We are not Alabama or have you not been paying attention!!!

Yeah we used to be better and had a coach that had a winning record against them...and btw could pull in top five classes. He would have turned it around, but to be honest I am for Butch...I am always for the Vols.

VN Store

Back