Manziel: The Party Animal

Gator H8R

Give Him Six!!!
Reactions: 2 people
Hyman? Really? I went to college with one of them........didn't read the article...is it Busta?

I always wondered what happen to him...aggieland....good place 2 be

I am going to read between the lines on this one. Manziel has drawn a lot of attention and has drawn a lot of questions regarding money. His partying and his carelessness in how he is accepting improper benefits (if he is accepting improper benefits) are both reckless. His partying will ultimately only affect him. If he gets in enough trouble, he is done at the college level. However, if he gets caught accepting improper benefits, aTm is screwed. I imagine that the President understands this and is not blind to the possibility that rich boosters might be helping out the football program.

Reactions: 1 person
I saw where both players were reinstated, but I think they said there isn't any investigation going on now.

Kinda my point.

When there is some substantial speculation that Johnny has done something illegal or is breaking an NCAA rule, let me know.

In the mean time, lets just forget about that whole alleged rape thing in San Antone.

"Case only watched" can become the new "CJK5H"!

But by all means, lets talk about my Heisman qb making, as he says, haters hate.

I am going to read between the lines on this one. Manziel has drawn a lot of attention and has drawn a lot of questions regarding money. His partying and his carelessness in how he is accepting improper benefits (if he is accepting improper benefits) are both reckless. His partying will ultimately only affect him. If he gets in enough trouble, he is done at the college level. However, if he gets caught accepting improper benefits, aTm is screwed. I imagine that the President understands this and is not blind to the possibility that rich boosters might be helping out the football program.

his parents are loaded.

Let me put this to bed as I did in another forum not too long ago.

Johnny Manziel is the "anti-Tebow". You've all grown accustomed to one or two ways today's student athletes are perceived. The most common is a rule breaking thug, who is boastful on and off the field and eventually gets caught with something illegal. Example "The Honey Badger".

Then there's stereotype #2. Far less prevalent, but certainly worthy enough for the same amount of scrutiny. This is the "Holier than thou" athlete who wears his emotions/religion/virginity on his sleeve. These types of players give motivational speeches that are plaque worthy. They are the kinda guy you want your daughter to marry mostly because you see no real threat from them character wise.

Johnny is neither. Quit trying to dig sh!t up on the kid. He's an extremely typical Texas kid who comes from money.

He'll beat your ass on the football field, then meet you and the boys afterwards at a pasture party to have few cold ones with his parent's consent because they'll be in attendance too. The next morning he'll probably wake up early to go shoot a 12 point, then head out to take his smokin hot arm candy out for a real nice steak dinner.

He's a typical Texas kid that does all the same stuff we all grew up doing, and he just so happens to be good at the game of football.

But folks like TMZ need a headline I suppose, and that's why Eric went to go see him and the folks. He's a target because there are vultures in society. Does he need to tap the brakes on twitter? Maybe. Does he have some folks out there that dislike him? Sure.

Has a broken a law or rule since the season started?

Reactions: 6 people

Johnny Manziel is the "anti-Tebow". You've all grown accustomed to one or two ways today's student athletes are perceived. The most common is a rule breaking thug, who is boastful on and off the field and eventually gets caught with something illegal. Example "The Honey Badger".

Then there's stereotype #2. Far less prevalent, but certainly worthy enough for the same amount of scrutiny. This is the "Holier than thou" athlete who wears his emotions/religion/virginity on his sleeve. These types of players give motivational speeches that are plaque worthy. They are the kinda guy you want your daughter to marry mostly because you see no real threat from them character wise.

Johnny is neither. Quit trying to dig sh!t up on the kid. He's an extremely typical Texas kid who comes from money.

He'll beat your ass on the football field, then meet you and the boys afterwards at a pasture party to have few cold ones with his parent's consent because they'll be in attendance too. The next morning he'll probably wake up early to go shoot a 12 point, then head out to take his smokin hot arm candy out for a real nice steak dinner.

He's a typical Texas kid that does all the same stuff we all grew up doing, and he just so happens to be good at the game of football.

But folks like TMZ need a headline I suppose, and that's why Eric went to go see him and the folks. He's a target because there are vultures in society. Does he need to tap the brakes on twitter? Maybe. Does he have some folks out there that dislike him? Sure.

This. Which, to me makes him a lot more likeable than tebow.

Why would I write this retarded junk? He is a douche.....end of story. He think's he is a movie star. I can't wait for next year, so the defense can expose him for what he really is, a fraud.

I believe that the proverbial take-home message from this story is being ignored, and it is a valid one: "From now on, everything that you do, for better or worse, will be exposed to intense media scrutiny, simply because you are a Heisman Trophy winner. Think before you act. Represent yourself, your family and your university well."

To me, it sounds like the athletic director is simply being proactive; he is trying to avoid a problem before one should arise.

Reactions: 2 people
I believe that the proverbial take-home message from this story is being ignored, and it is a valid one: "From now on, everything that you do, for better or worse, will be exposed to intense media scrutiny, simply because you are a Heisman Trophy winner. Think before you act. Represent yourself, your family and your university well."

To me, it sounds like the athletic director is simply being proactive; he is trying to avoid a problem before one should arise.

Good post :hi:

VN Store

Back