Go Mayo!

:clapping::clapping:Um, I like Peyton, and Mayo, and Eric Berry and Foster, but I'm a Falcons fan, cuz I have lived in Atlanta a long time. There are players on the falcons from many schools including Alabama. Please dont hate!

Side note, I was pulling for the Broncos if Atlanta didn't pull it out. Go dirty birds! Helluva game today.

Regarding the Belichick talk from a page back, I saw him join the broadcast booth at a golf event last year. It was shocking how engaging and down-to-earth he was. Night and day from the face he usually presents to the media. This is the only time I've seen it personally, but I've heard a lot of similar stories about him as well.

Just saying that putting somebody up on a podium to answer a bunch of inane, redundant questions might not be the best way to gauge his personality.

Anyway, carry on with your regularly-scheduled Patriot-hate.

The only thing I have against him (other than the time or two he cheated) is his dress.

I mean...C'mon! Wearing a cut off sweatshirt to all those games? He looks like a dude working at a auto repair place instead of a multi-millionaire coach who leads a league leading team.

He can wear what he wants, but I also have a right to notice it and not like it. :hi:

When I saw the title of this thread I was all geared up for a riveting mayo vs. mustard debate. Bummer!

Im not overly optimistic but I got to root for the Falcons. It could happen :clapping:

LOL at all of the Belicheck hate. Dude is without a doubt the best coach in the game. There are rarely múltiple teams better than the patriots year in and year out

A TRUE VFL! And he doesn't have an annoying mom that posts on message boards.

I think anyone who used to play for the Vols is a true VFL (minus those who quit, were kicked off for being idiots, etc.). And I'm not sure what anyone's mom posting on here has to do with any of this. Are they not allowed to have an opinion? Dumb.

VN Store

Back