McRaezy!!!

While we're on the subject of BB, what has happened to Dwight Miller? Is he injured or just not very good?

You get the big thumbs up like for posting this! Love some Jordy love. Guy has been in straight beast mode for a few games now and I really hope he keeps it up. JP Prince V2 but better. If the 6th man award doesn't go to a guy in a blue jersey and Jordan doesn't get it then I'm boycottin' basketball for the rest of my life.

He had five TO's, but that's not on him.

He, again, played great.

Why are you pointing out the one flaw of the game and he only had 5 turnovers because he has to run that whole team it was his first game running point starting. Be optimistic get out of your dark cave
Posted via VolNation Mobile

He had five TO's, but that's not on him.

He, again, played great.

McRae is playing his best ball and what we all thought he could do. He played more than any player on the floor today. 38 minutes.

Richardson's ball handling was bad at times. He had 5 turnovers too and didn't handle the ball near as much.

If we hit more free throws or turn it over a couple of times less then maybe we're talking about a win. Outrebounded them by 15 and still lost though. Damn.

Making a case for 1st team all-sec no doubt, like I said he keeps this up and he's gonna be catching the attention of some GMs.

Safe to say that McRae has turned the corner? May be a little early, but he's looking like a different player now.

Safe to say that McRae has turned the corner? May be a little early, but he's looking like a different player now.

At this point, he's the only one you have to wonder that might leave early this year. Hopefully, he won't but he has a young kid so you never know.

I respectfully highly doubt that will be something to worry about.

Considering we struggle to score points, he needs to make sure he comes back even if he has a break out season.

We still need a PG that can handle the ball. Right now we still don't have one and that is killing us.

Making a case for 1st team all-sec no doubt, like I said he keeps this up and he's gonna be catching the attention of some GMs.

So I might have to put my GM cap on a reevaluate Jordy. Lol Handle looked a little better, it and d still need work. But if he keeps scoring like this, well the attention is going to come. Teams are going to start game planning to stop him, I hope he can keep it up. I just wish someone, anyone would join him on the offensive end.

VN Store

Back