!! HOT RECRUITING NEWS (not just commits)!! (no discussion)

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
update on green

http://www.volnation.com/forum/tenn...6-13-va-rb-derrick-green-364.html#post8128864

"It's down to Michigan, Auburn and Tennessee," said the 6-foot-0, 220-pounder who is ranked as the No. 14 player overall. "It's down to those teams. I don't think I'll take anymore visits and I'm announcing on Saturday, Jan. 26 at 4PM at the Glen Allen Cultural Center which is about 10 minutes outside of Richmond."

Green, who has taken official visits to Michigan, Auburn and Tennessee, will be hosting a fourth school this week at his home.

"Tennessee is coming Sunday, it will be coach Graham and the offensive coordinator I think because coach Jones has already done his in-home. Michigan is coming Monday and coach Hoke will be doing his in-home and Thursday will be Gus Malzahn and the Auburn coaches," he said. "And Wednesday Jimbo Fisher will be coming, we already scheduled and he still wants to come so that's still on."

"This will be my first time meeting the new staff at Auburn, it will be a chance to sit down with coach Graham again and the offensive coordinator at Tennessee and it will be a chance to talk again to the Michigan staff," he said. "And I know FSU will be pushing hard to get me to visit next weekend so we'll see how that goes. I want to use these final visits to figure everything out."

-rivals

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Reactions: 7 people
Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back