Dante Exum '2014 PG' (Australia)

Maybe a little too late. Don't be surprised if he commits to IU soon. He was blown away by IU on his visit this weekend.

Maybe a little too late. Don't be surprised if he commits to IU soon. He was blown away by IU on his visit this weekend.

That'd be great. Lyle seems to be martins main target for PG in 2014, and if Indiana picked up this guy that'd only help our chances with Lyle.

That'd be great. Lyle seems to be martins main target for PG in 2014, and if Indiana picked up this guy that'd only help our chances with Lyle.

Yeah they are loading up the back court it seems like. I talk to IU fans they rarely bring up Lyle not saying they don't want him but I don't think they expect to get him. Could be looking good for us. I don't think Lyle wants to do a wait and see for a UK offer.

Yeah they are loading up the back court it seems like. I talk to IU fans they rarely bring up Lyle not saying they don't want him but I don't think they expect to get him. Could be looking good for us. I don't think Lyle wants to do a wait and see for a UK offer.

Who is on Lyle's list? I know Vols, IU, and UK but who else?

Lyle, Looney, Cofer would be a solid class!

Absolutely. My hope is we add someone to this class so that the 14 class isn't a 6 person class, that's too many freshman at once.

Lyle, Looney and Cofer are really my big 3 I want...a big and or wing added to that would be great.

Absolutely. My hope is we add someone to this class so that the 14 class isn't a 6 person class, that's too many freshman at once.

Lyle, Looney and Cofer are really my big 3 I want...a big and or wing added to that would be great.

Do you have any details on Lyle Looney & Cofer, like first names, where theyre from, high school, their position, etc. sorry to be so out of the loop, but I'm not familiar with them. THANKS!

Do you have any details on Lyle Looney & Cofer, like first names, where theyre from, high school, their position, etc. sorry to be so out of the loop, but I'm not familiar with them. THANKS!

If you use the search button on the bottom and type in any of those last names you'll find their threads.

Jaquan Lyle
Kevon Looney
Philip Cofer

He had 23 points 15 rebounds 12 blocks and 5 assist last game. He would be CCM's biggest get so far IMO. Bigger than Hubbs and Stokes.

Top schools currently are UL, IU, Tenn, Xavier, GTwon, & OSU.

He's talked highly of Xavier before I believe. I don't see U of L taking him guard heavy and on the news one day Pitino said he was probably done taking guards and focusing on post players. I think we are in good standing OSU and GTown probably big threats.

He's talked highly of Xavier before I believe. I don't see U of L taking him guard heavy and on the news one day Pitino said he was probably done taking guards and focusing on post players. I think we are in good standing OSU and GTown probably big threats.

I agree. If CCM could pull Lyle and Looney that should answer all possible recruiting questions.

I agree. If CCM could pull Lyle and Looney that should answer all possible recruiting questions.

I'll be speechless if we can pull them both. We will see though Looney is another you don't know too much about what schools he likes and what not.

VN Store

Back