Flatulence in The Workplace

After doing random testing, we have come to the conclusion that everyone at our office flatulates.

But I win...every time.

I had a guy trying to lose weight and the olestra laden products seemed to work a number on his system. Problem was he thought it was funny and would get as close as he could to his co-workers before he let them rip. Fortunately he did and said enough other unprofessional things that I didn't have to terminate him for this particular issue.

A few years back my bro-in-law was working in an office that consisted of only 4-5 men. He told me there was talk of a a woman joining the dept and one of the other men got upset because with a woman around they wouldn't be able to fart freely anymore.

When I trained new recruits, I would tell them that we would be going over chemical weapons training. They assumed it was for Freeze +P.

Unannounced, I would release large amounts of flatulence in the patrol car after a night of chili and beer. Locking of the windows made the experience even more horrifying.

Good times!

Reactions: 1 person
I work in a car dealership in the service department where it's all guys that burp, fart, and cuss all day. It's a part of the job.

When I trained new recruits, I would tell them that we would be going over chemical weapons training. They assumed it was for Freeze +P.

Unannounced, I would release large amounts of flatulence in the patrol car after a breakfast of chili and beer. Locking of the windows made the experience even more horrifying.

Good times!

fify

My boss told me about a job interview he was in one and the CIO interviewing farted really loud to see how he would react, lol.

Whenever I fart silently, it smells 10x worse. So I usually crank 'em out as loud as possible, just to be polite.

Silent but deadly happens on occasion around my office. But am never the first to have smelt it. So I did not dealt it.

"Love the gas"
3b8a614226a953aL.jpg

VN Store

Back