Keurig K-cups

The filter cup isn't a bad setup. In the shop (or at home, for that matter) all of coffee is drank as soon as its made, but I can see the advantage if you're having a few cups intermittently.

Also, I recommended Green Mountain Nantucket Blend if you see them, I buy a few pounds of beans whenever I catch them on sale. Good stuff.

I don't drink coffee, but I use the cider ones at work. They have the dark magic as well and it is popular.

I am the only coffee drinker in the house so as far as cost, its not really prohibitive. I also have the refillable Kcup, and its useful too. My personal favorite is Green Mtn Columbian Fair Trade Select. My mom got my dad a keurig for his mancave for Christmas and he brews the Folgers kcups in his. Combined with the mini fridge and microwave means we very rarely see Daddy from friday evening until sunday night :)
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I am the only coffee drinker in the house so as far as cost, its not really prohibitive. I also have the refillable Kcup, and its useful too. My personal favorite is Green Mtn Columbian Fair Trade Select. My mom got my dad a keurig for his mancave for Christmas and he brews the Folgers kcups in his. Combined with the mini fridge and microwave means we very rarely see Daddy from friday evening until sunday night :)

Chocolate Glazed Donut ftw

We use each cup twice. My wife doesn't like strong coffee. I get the first cup and she gets the 2nd. If she doesn't want a cup than I fix me 2 small cups from the same one.

I'll drink latex paint before flavored coffee.

I'm with you. The only flavored coffee that I can tolerate is the Christmas Blend from Fresh Market, and only a cup or two over the holidays.

I mostly stick with Sumatra (Starbucks or Green Mountain) and Dark Magic.

Its convenient for us. We use 1 in the morning to make a cup for me and a cup for my wife. sometimes 2, if we both fix a double cup. We wound up pouring out a lot of coffee when we made it by the pot anyway. She's not a big coffee drinker. 1 or 2 cups in the morning is it. She likes the weaker 2nd cup.

VN Store

Back