Any Commits From This Weekend?

Just wondering if there was any news on the commits that came this week.

Not Yet. Chongo apparently is close to committing. This is what he said about his visit

"Kondolo told me it's by far by the best visit he has been on and praised basically having three OL coaches with mahoney, bernardi and antone. Really high on the Vols."

Reactions: 2 people
Heard they were all impressed. A couple were gonna discuss with parents overnight.

Chongo and Quinn are the most likely to commit within the week. Might as well count Carr too because from all reports he had a great time and may have just solidified his decision for UT.

Reactions: 4 people
Chongo and Quinn are the most likely to commit within the week. Might as well count Carr too because from all reports he had a great time and may have just solidified his decision for UT.

Carr was already committed. He just wanted to make sure that TN was still the right place for him. He seems to be a VFL to me though. Let's Go Big Orange!

These guys are relentless, I love it! Forgot about the in home with Greene..wonder how it went? Sounds like all of the recruits enjoyed their visits...reel em in Butch!

HONOR THY VOLS...CHERISH THEM...

When his only other visit has been to Fresno St, I would hope to God a visit to Tennessee would blow him away. I would think as long as he does not visit Stoney Brook we should be in good shape here.

Fresno State visit is next weekend, per his Rivals page, FWIW.

If this basketball team doesn't get its sht together real soon, I'm going to commit myself to the Jack Daniel's wing of the local rehab hospital.

If this basketball team doesn't get its sht together real soon, I'm going to commit myself to the Jack Daniel's wing of the local rehab hospital.

I think you have it backwards, first you just need to commit to Jack Daniels so that it's not as painful.

Once things change and winning starts then you can change your commitment to the rehab hospital.

Why are we recruiting him then, whats the upside.

Dude's a 6'6" 260 lb freak athlete volleyball player. Only played 1 year of football, so his player eval is a little weak.

TE is a position of need, and here's to hoping his freak athleticism can create another diamond in the rough transition guy.

Reactions: 1 person
Dude's a 6'6" 260 lb freak athlete volleyball player. Only played 1 year of football, so his player eval is a little weak.

TE is a position of need, and here's to hoping his freak athleticism can create another diamond in the rough transition guy.

Has he played FB two years in JC?

Who knows, his frame may be able to put on 35 to 40 pounds and then he could play OT. But in reality, he is young in football. If his hands are good and being a volleyball player involves being very quick and agile, we may have someone who can be a nightmare downfield by the time his eligibility is up.

VN Store

Back