Houston Brothers trial(s) in Roane County

I was told by a neighbor that it was some sort of weapons violation. Guess we will eventually find out. . .

To all the Legal Gun owners , here is a question . The brother that was the reason for the arrest was a Convicted Felon . So why is there a problem with his arrest ?

I doubt they have heard about the interwebz yet

They are kind of backwards... but they aren't idiots. One or both actually served as their own attorney (which I guess is actually pretty stupid). I bet they've heard of the interwebz but are figuring that the government would be using it to spy on them (which they probably would be doing).

'Murica.

BTW, they are related to Sam Houston.

Reactions: Vjcvette
While growing up in LC, my best friend's dad used to say, "Roane County's a Son of a B*tch!"

While growing up in LC, my best friend's dad used to say, "Roane County's a Son of a B*tch!"
One reason they got off was the residents don't trust law enforcement there. I own a fairly large tract of land just down the road from them. The one guy is a Rambo type.
His brother is not so bad and actually dove behind a concrete planter with his head down when the shooting began. That is what his atty told me.

Reactions: Boca Vol
One reason they got off was the residents don't trust law enforcement there. I own a fairly large tract of land just down the road from them. The one guy is a Rambo type.
His brother is not so bad and actually dove behind a concrete planter with his head down when the shooting began. That is what his atty told me.
Damn!

Reactions: Vjcvette
I always wondered what happened with this story. I was in college on the Hill when this all began. Even the Maryville/Blount County times seemed to carry that the law was against them!

VN Store

Back