Go Mayo!

Guy cheated one time in a 20 year career and how is he arrogant? He doesn't talk sh!t like Rex, and he doesn't play dirty like the Saints. Not bashing, but wanna know facts before we start an onslaught. I mean hell, have you never done anything bad, but someone gave you a second chance. Forgot how many people behind a keyboard are so angel perfect and are judges of society

Not saying I am perfect, far from it. Saying he got CAUGHT cheating, comes across in the media as an arrogant jerk IMO, and when he loses he doesn't have the common decency to shake the opposing coach's hand. He is a little cry baby who does not represent the NFL well. Who is judging society? Just a comment about one coach who is a cheater and jerk!

Last edited:
They are gone so you can get your cheese at the grocery store now. Packers suck, NE sucks, Kapernick sounds like a 13 yr. old...Cmon AF and the Texans! This coming from a guy that sat next to Harry Galbreath on a Detroit to Nashville flight...I asked Harry to squeeze my boss for a raise who was sitting behind us and he leaned over the seat and growled. RIP Harry.
Ooooookay

I actually pull for the Packers who has Charles Woodson. I am not one of these Knoxville Colts or Knoxville Broncos fans.

So you're a Knoxville Packers fan?

I'm not sure I understand your logic. You post a thread about pulling for Mayo, but anyone that pulls for Peyton is a poser? Just trying to get this straight.

Can't speak for anyone but myself but I am 41 and started following Green Bay when I was a kid. Some picked Dallas. Others picked Pittsburgh. I picked Green Bay. I was a Packers fan long before the Oilers became the Tirans.

Former Vols have been on most all if not all NFL teams. One of my all time favorite Packers came from the University of Tennessee. You might have heard of him. He was known as the Minister of Defense. Reggie White.

Guy cheated one time in a 20 year career and how is he arrogant? He doesn't talk sh!t like Rex, and he doesn't play dirty like the Saints. Not bashing, but wanna know facts before we start an onslaught. I mean hell, have you never done anything bad, but someone gave you a second chance. Forgot how many people behind a keyboard are so angel perfect and are judges of society

It only takes one time cheating to be a cheater

Reactions: 2 people
Can't speak for anyone but myself but I am 41 and started following Green Bay when I was a kid. Some picked Dallas. Others picked Pittsburgh. I picked Green Bay. I was a Packers fan long before the Oilers became the Tirans.

Former Vols have been on most all if not all NFL teams. One of my all time favorite Packers came from the University of Tennessee. You might have heard of him. He was known as the Minister of Defense. Reggie White.

I started following the Vikings the year they incorporated as a team. Crap. Still no super bowl win.:)

Not saying I am perfect, far from it. Saying he got CAUGHT cheating, comes across in the media as an arrogant jerk IMO, and when he loses he doesn't have the common decency to shake the opposing coach's hand. He is a little cry baby who does not represent the NFL well. Who is judging society? Just a comment about one coach who is a cheater and jerk!

So he didn't shake Coughlin's hand after the first Super Bowl and got caught cheating one time. That was light years ago. I swear I would hate to see some people on this board running a sports team. Apparently, y'all would have only saints and get players and coaches that suck, but haven't had any mess ups. Hell, I can't believe how many people can judge others so easily. Guess we got too many perfect people on here and not in positions to make examples for the masses to follow

So he didn't shake Coughlin's hand after the first Super Bowl and got caught cheating one time. That was light years ago. I swear I would hate to see some people on this board running a sports team. Apparently, y'all would have only saints and get players and coaches that suck, but haven't had any mess ups. Hell, I can't believe how many people can judge others so easily. Guess we got too many perfect people on here and not in positions to make examples for the masses to follow

What are you rambling about? Area you saying you can't have class and integrity and win as a coach? Who is "judging" anyone? I am simply saying IMO, not judging, your coach is a JERK who got caught cheating! I cited some examples for you. Maybe you are judging me? Relax dude and cheer for the Patriots! It's OK no hard feelings. By the way,there are some RECENT examples of this jerk not shaking hands ... Just so you know what a classless person IMO he is.

What are you rambling about? Area you saying you can't have class and integrity and win as a coach? Who is "judging" anyone? I am simply saying IMO, not judging, your coach is a JERK who got caught cheating! I cited some examples for you. Maybe you are judging me? Relax dude and cheer for the Patriots! It's OK no hard feelings. By the way,there are some RECENT examples of this jerk not shaking hands ... Just so you know what a classless person IMO he is.

So calling someone a jerk and classless is not judging? Okay.

Most people our age chose Dallas or Pittsburgh because they were great in the 70's and early 80's, but you chose the terrible, small market, never played on TV Packers....and they've been, for the most part, really good since the mid- 90s. That must've spoiled you for any other team in any other sport you chose to follow. I myself chose the run and shoot Oilers to pull for as a youngster. I called it fate when they moved to Tennessee....now I'm thinkin it was more of a curse. Nevertheless, when my team is out of it I pull for Peyton. There are lots of Vols in the league, but he is the QB, the
leader of the team and seemingly a damn likeable guy. I don't like it much when people, especially fellow Vol fans, run down people who pull for, like it or not, the face of the University of Tennessee in the NFL.

Arian's mom was taking up for her son. Some half wits who called themselves Vol fans were brutal to him. He fumbled at some bad times, but he was one of the all time rushing leaders for UT and his NFL career speaks for itself. Mom was just trying to take care of her boy and aggravated the critics.

VN Store

Back