#1 Duke goes down!

UofLFan

2013 NCAA Champions!
Duke just loss to NC State (84-76) in what was their first true road test.:)

NC State was a favorite to win the ACC, and Duke was without Kelly. NCSU had to hold serve today...very athletic and talented team.

Now I'm hoping against hope for FSU to beat Roy Williams and UNC.

minus Ryan Kelly. and had to go without Thornton for a LONG time because of the double technical and then Curry went down during Duke's rally.

NC State was a favorite to win the ACC, and Duke was without Kelly. NCSU had to hold serve today...very athletic and talented team.

Now I'm hoping against hope for FSU to beat Roy Williams and UNC.

Plus Curry hurt his left knee. NC State looked great today. Some lights out shooting.

Amile Jefferson played well when he was in the game, just had a hard time keeping up defensively.

I'd like to see Duke healthy and these two team meet in the ACC championship. I think they're pretty even. NC State guarded their back court extremely well and I was surprised that Leslie was able to matchup so well with Plumlee. Howell is a man down low too.

Michigan goes down too! I wonder who the new #1 will be?:unsure::dance2:

Last edited:
Where in this thread did I talk smack about Duke? I simply stated that they lost.

Normally UT fans and Louisville fans get a long because we both have one common team we both hate. SO this person is either still pissed because Charlie Strong turned them down or they are really a pUKe fan.

Normally UT fans and Louisville fans get a long because we both have one common team we both hate. SO this person is either still pissed because Charlie Strong turned them down or they are really a pUKe fan.

He is one angry poster that's for sure:). But with Duke and Michigan losing it will really help us in the polls.

I really am a Duke fan...

VN Store

Back