Time: 11:30 a.m. ET

the game is televised on

ESPNU

you can listen here

University of Tennessee Official Athletic Site

WNML The Sports Animal

the Lady Vols are ranked 9th in both the AP and the USA Today Coaches Poll

Florida is unranked

I don't know what to expect out of Florida,it is an away game,so hopefully the Lady Vols will come out ready to play,hit em hard to begin with and keep the pedal to the metal,Hopefully :)

as all ways Go Lady Vols

For real dude? A 11:30 am start time??? That means 10:30am here in W.TN. If that's on ESPNU, I want be able to watch it cause that's not on my cable lineup. Guess I could listen to the play by play or check the bottom line on ESPN for updates. Will it not be on ESPN3? And why not CSS or SS? Ooops, just remembered, that my wife's birthday tomorrow so I probably want get to watch anyway. :whistling:

Last edited:
it should be on ESPN3,I'm fairly sure they will stream the game and i have no idea why a 11:30 start,unless Fla mens team has a home game after the Ladys play,i will be hating it when Com Cast starts showing the games, Direct TV doesn't carry them,or i don't have the channel package for it

surely she wouldn't mind you listening to the game ? or steal a few peeks on the internet ? lol

it should be on ESPN3,I'm fairly sure they will stream the game and i have no idea why a 11:30 start,unless Fla mens team has a home game after the Ladys play,i will be hating it when Com Cast starts showing the games, Direct TV doesn't carry them,or i don't have the channel package for it

Hard for me to believe cause that's a very, very early game as such. Don't ever recall having one that early. Anyway, maybe a station will show a replay or we will have to wait to see it on Holly's new show next week. But like I said, Sunday is my wife's birthday & probably can't watch.

I'm sure ESPN will stream it live and have it on replay,i caught up on a half that i missed earlier,i forget how many days they carry the replay

Reactions: 1 person
In answer to post #4, if it will be on WatchESPN.com I can watch the game from there and If the wife stays in bed & leaves me alone....lol.

My wife, our daughter, and I will be there with lots of Orange on! We live near Orlando (behind enemy lines), and will be there to support the Lady Vols!
:bammer:

TV moved the game time. That's the reason it's early. You gotta do what the money tells ya to do. They probably wanted to get the game in before the NFL games started today.

Last edited:
My wife, our daughter, and I will be there with lots of Orange on! We live near Orlando (behind enemy lines), and will be there to support the Lady Vols!
:bammer:

Hope you guys have a nice time of cheering on our Lady Vols today at an early tip off. Wish I was with you but will be in spirit though. GBO & Go Lady Vols!! We need a new little smiley from Freak saying "Florida sucks". :)

Down to the last possession. LV make that point blank shot after the offensive rebound, it's ball game.

GREAT win for the ladies. Hard-fought wins on the road like this will pay off as the season goes on. Bashaara was calm as could be hitting those last FT. I was proud of her. However, I know what this team really needs to work on in practice this week...

Lucky this time girls....very lucky. You girls are making an old man out of me this year by missing good clean shots under the rim. You're trying to be too quick for the girl that's guarding you under the basket. There's no need to put the ball on the floor....just go up with it & put it in. While you (team) have some time before the next game...get out there & work on free throws & quick shots in front of the basket. It can't hurt to polish up on the skills of shooting.....practice & more practice.

A real weakness going forward is the defense getting soft during a dry spell for the offense..and that is exactly when the defense has to be the tightest..a good win today, but could easily have gone the other way.

VN Store

Back