'13 AL QB/ATH Jason Smith

Sorry i am being a butthead but with what we have and what we getting we need him at other postition. Our quarterbacks only had to tackle a few times we need defense

Remember Cadillac Williams? That one still hurts. It's been a while but things are about to come full circle. Payback's a Butch!

PAYBACK'S A BUTCH...love it!...gonna use it and claim it as my own
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Now this is a true dual threat QB that can play at a high level. If it didn't work out he makes for a good WR. Definite take. Would love to see this one on the hill.

OCI called this one as a potential happening a long time ago. Would love to get him. Great athlete.

know you went to mt. juliet but was it not the player who used their instead of they're

Seriously? The player didn't write the article. The player spoke those words into being, so how is he responsible for the way they made it to print?

Reactions: 1 person
Seriously? The player didn't write the article. The player spoke those words into being, so how is he responsible for the way they made it to print?

Because he spoke them improperly. He said "their" instead of "they're". Poor reporter only wrote it the way he heard it...... :eek:lol:

Solid recruiting info > solid spelling/grammar.

I mean....god forbid dude might have worked a 16 hour day to get and bring recruiting news only to incorrectly spell something. As long as they don't whiff on 95% of the info I could care less.JMO

Solid recruiting info > solid spelling/grammar.

I mean....god forbid dude might have worked a 16 hour day to get and bring recruiting news only to incorrectly spell something. As long as they don't whiff on 95% of the info I could care less.JMO

Some of us cannot look past these types of mistakes when they're in some kind of publication by a"professional journalist". It kind of makes me feel like I'm reading junk. I can make a distinction between posting and journalism though. I have a lower expectation for the average joe who posts on here.

He played WR early in his career.

played QB last two years.

wants to play QB in college said Saban offered him as QB

Nah Saban offered him as an athlete with the intentions of playing him at WR or DB. He didnt like that idea plus AU said they would give him a shot at QB

I don't want to say he runs like Johnny Manziel, but he runs like Johnny Manziel. Doesn't quite throw like him though.

Manziel RS'd. Since he was a great athlete and from Texas where players get plenty of exposure with the recruiting sites, I assume arm strength in HS was why he was rated 3*.

Manziel probably didn't throw like Manziel in HS.

Auburn just got a commit from JUCO Dual Threat QB Nick Marshall. (former UGA DB)

Smith will probably look even harder at other options now.

Auburn just got a commit from JUCO Dual Threat QB Nick Marshall. (former UGA DB)

Smith will probably look even harder at other options now.

Marshall tweeted today that he's committed to Auburn, but there is no official commitment to AU at the moment because his grades, etc, are being evaluated. That may come as early as Wednesday.

Auburn is recruiting Marshall as an athlete that can play QB, WR or CB. I don't think Auburn would take the commitment if it threatened either Smith's or Jeremy Johnson's commitment.

VN Store

Back