Most Important weekend in Kentucky Football Recruiting

Sorry we cannot roll out the red carpet for recruits like UT.

I always imagine someone standing at the airport holding a sign that says:

"Welcome to UT. Where we paint a huge rock, send sorority sluts to your games, dress in garbage truck orange and lose to UK and Vandy in consecutive seasons."

your showing your stupidity if you think the same things are't going on at uk
Posted via VolNation Mobile

More irony.
Posted via VolNation Mobilethat's it ? that's your best response? i see that not only they don't teach you to read in ky, you can't reply either. what's ironic that you defend and approve of this idiot calling these girls these names

Last edited:
Hard to believe you guys are on here arguing with that short bus riding group known as UK fans....Seriously, It's like beating up on disabled kids...Except for basketball they bring nothing to the argument....NOTHING

Hard to believe you guys are on here arguing with that short bus riding group known as UK fans....Seriously, It's like beating up on disabled kids...Except for basketball they bring nothing to the argument....NOTHING
this is true, absolutely nothing on here or in life
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Football recruits going to a basketball school should expect to be ignored. Couple that with said school being in Kentucky and you've hit the daily double on shatty atmosphere.

They need to take the recruits over, and show them, their big School of Coal Mining. That is always a big hit.

Then there is the School of Tobacco Farming

They need to take the recruits over, and show them, their big School of Coal Mining. That is always a big hit.

Then there is the School of Tobacco Farming

Whereas in Knoxville they will be touring the School of inbreeding.

It goes both ways. Tennessee isn't exactly urban.

I don't understand the Kentucky-Tennessee argument. I really don't. The states aren't drastically different.

Whereas in Knoxville they will be touring the School of inbreeding.

It goes both ways. Tennessee isn't exactly urban.

A KY fan making an inbreeding joke...ironic.

Also TN is much more "urban" than KY. Population data alone tells you that.

I've been to Kentucky many times. Parts of the state are beautiful

I feel as though the reason Kentucky and Tennessee have such hatred for one another's teams has to do with the lack of formidable competition since 1984. UT was always promised an ass whipping by the Big Blue only to go away with a win and again untested

Except for last year, when Kentucky finally delivered on their promise

Only to fall again this year

Maybe in 27 years, or when I'm 67, Kentucky will again cash the check their mouth has written

A KY fan making an inbreeding joke...ironic.

Also TN is much more "urban" than KY. Population data alone tells you that.

LOL, whatever. I've lived in Tennessee. It's just as hick as Kentucky, and it can be just as sophisticated as Kentucky. Face it, Jethro, we are cousins with a common past.

After Todays un expected butt kicking by T A&M im sure that the campus scene will be dull. It will be another boring night for these Recruits.

VN Store

Back