Q. Watson

Everyone talked ab how fast he was and everytime he got to the outside he got tackled. Would be a good rb @ga southern

The real question is what is he going to do with that jacket?

you mean this one?

attachment.php

It is quite simply. attrition...happens after every coaching change..we will see more after spring practice.

he may have not liked toting the sand bags.

Reactions: 1 person
I thought Dooleys "process" in recruiting was to take longer before offering so that he could get to know the kids better and eliminate mistakes. I think his process allowed bamer to sign everyone they wanted before he got started.

He might be having second thoughts because coaches want to move him to CB. I do not know this to be true. But with his lack of size and his great speed, DB may be a better fit for him.

Reactions: 1 person
It is quite simply. attrition...happens after every coaching change..we will see more after spring practice.

he may have not liked toting the sand bags.

Seems like it happens more here than at most schools.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UT Hill Man
If true, this would make 4 players from the 2012 class.

We're only half way through their freshmen year.

Originally Posted by Volprof
5, if you count Bourque.

At this rate we'll have a class of 10 or 11 left by the time they are juniors - like the Kiffen class.

This is why we are continually playing catch up with the rest of the league. This is why Vandy beat us this year - their roster is full of veteran 3rd, 4th, and 5th year players, while we had so little depth in our upper classes this year.

This is why Vandy beat us this year - their roster is full of veteran 3rd, 4th, and 5th year players, while we had so little depth in our upper classes this year.

Negative, Ghostrider. Vandy beat us because they were better coached and were fired up. Also, our QB quit on us for that game after being pulled out.

Negative, Ghostrider. Vandy beat us because they were better coached and were fired up. Also, our QB quit on us for that game after being pulled out.

I hope you are right, but it looked to me like they had better players. Their backs and receivers were outrunning us, and they were winning at the line of scrimmage. That to me is more of a talent issue than a coaching issue.

Just read on GoVolsXtra that Watson is not with the team due to personal reasons and it is uncertain if he will return. Can anyone shed some light on this? Know what's going on?

He's a great athlete. Who knows what he could become with a couple of seasons under his belt. hope he comes back. Dooley used to have that "don't let the door hit ya on the way out" policy. I never liked that. I hope jones makes an effort to get him up back up here.

VN Store

Back