The Official Tennessee @ Alabama Game Thread, 1:00pm ET, ESPN2

Eh, 9 turnovers(the majority ugly unforced ones) vs. getting worked in the paint. Argument can easily be made Alabama is lucky to only be down 4 at the half. We aren't up because of luck, just sounds so whiny. I'll certainly take it.

I think both teams are about where they should be as far as the score. Both could/should have scored more.

I used to think people saying "he gave 110% effort" was stupid because it isn't possible.

And then I saw Josh Richardson play basketball

Reactions: 4 people
We have played pretty good defense overall(couple ugly bailouts), and we're rebounding the ball extremely well. These horrible turnovers need to stop though.

Reactions: 1 person
After just a couple games last year.

You even said lets give him time...

Then declared him the man, yet now you're calling for bruce lol

I don't remember saying he was "the man". You may have me confused with someone else. I will say this, I never wanted to see us get rid of Pearl and would take him back in a split second and would even double my donation to the athletics dept.

I don't remember saying he was "the man". You may have me confused with someone else. I will say this, I never wanted to see us get rid of Pearl and would take him back in a split second and would even double my donation to the athletics dept.

Lmao! :crazy:

Oh well, stand corrected but would still take CBP back in a second. glad Bleeding is able to keep up with everything anyone else posts 400 days later. What a life

If we only had one guy that can pass, shoot halfway decent, & play D I do blame him. We suck plain & simple. Luckily bama does too.

There's only 5 players on a basketball court compared to 11 in football. When 20% of your starting lineup is gone for the year, you get a pass if you want to admit it or not. It's not like there's 70 guys on the bench who can take his spot.

Oh well, stand corrected but would still take CBP back in a second. glad Bleeding is able to keep up with everything anyone else posts 400 days later. What a life

There's a search feature. Not hard to pull up old posts.

VN Store

Back