Kids these days...

I wonder how ppl felt when electricity came around. I wonder if they said my kids will never have to light candles to see....what a shame.

I wonder how ppl felt when electricity came around. I wonder if they said my kids will never have to light candles to see....what a shame.

if i can remember it,i will ask my dad and my friends dad too,i know they both had to use candles to do there homework ,i know what they both think of kids these days,spare the belt,ruin the kid and gran maw was a switch person too,i remember my mistake of bringing the short switch back from the hedge row too and yes i have all ways had manners :hi:

if i can remember it,i will ask my dad and my friends dad too,i know they both had to use candles to do there homework ,i know what they both think of kids these days,spare the belt,ruin the kid and gran maw was a switch person too,i remember my mistake of bringing the short switch back from the hedge row too and yes i have all ways had manners :hi:

They should beat you for your lack of periods.

jk sorta

I am in 11th grade and the amount of odd kids are rising! It seems that being "emo" is the trend now. Most of these kids aren't even really "emo" but just act like it.

I am in 11th grade and the amount of odd kids are rising! It seems that being "emo" is the trend now. Most of these kids aren't even really "emo" but just act like it.

Oh, if they act like it, they emo.

Saw a red furry dude with a high voice once. He was elmo.

That is just Kentucky.
Probably should move to another state.

This reminds me of an article I read recently about the difference in how education is conducted in Eastern cultures vs Western. One example was a child exceling on a math test. A Chinese mother would most likely say something like "very good. You practiced and studied so you made a good grade." where as an American mother would say "very good. You are so smart."

There were other interesting examples too. It really stuck with me although I can't remember where I read it or I would provide a link.

Anyway, back on topic, it may seem like there are more weirdos than there used to be but I doubt it. There are more people in general than there used to be but the ratio of "weirdo":"normal" is probably about the same. I know I had some terrible choices in clothes and such in my early teens. Fortunately I grew out of it. Most people do. Some don't.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back