Only two undefeated teams left in SEC play

CannonVol80

Lady Vols and Kentucky.

Another test coming up for Tennessee on Sunday at Florida. Florida is 2-1 in the SEC and 13-4 overall. Their losses came at the hands of Fla State, Arizona State Michigan and Kentucky. They lost to Kentucky by 7 in Lexington and played a really tough game. However, one of their starters and major contributors, Jennifer George, was injured in the LSU game and while she played tonight against MS State, it was clear that she is not at 100%.

The Lady Vols need to be focused for the entire 40 minutes of that game and not come out slow or have a letdown in the second half!

Jim

Lady Vols will when the S E C but until that dude for baylor leaves and the vols start shooting better its going to be awhile for national championship

No one is going to touch the Lady Vols in SEC play this year since we only have to play UK, UGA, SC one time. UK has struggled to pull out wins against all three SEC opponents to date (UF, Bama, and Texas A&M). Probably finish undefeated.

i hope your right ,but there has been some inconsistent play so far this year,which getting experience will help,gotta remember,there still a very young team,which has done a fine job so far

Reactions: 1 person
No one is going to touch the Lady Vols in SEC play this year since we only have to play UK, UGA, SC one time. UK has struggled to pull out wins against all three SEC opponents to date (UF, Bama, and Texas A&M). Probably finish undefeated.

Having only one match-up with Kentucky concerns me because it is in Lexington.

Having only one match-up with Kentucky concerns me because it is in Lexington.

And their only game with Georgia is in Lexington, too. They have to go to Texas A&M for that rematch, but getting Tennessee, Georgia and Florida for only one game and that being in Lexington gives them a favorable schedule.

did you just quote yourself ? :) hopefully the Lady Vols will beat Ky and go on to win the SEC tournament,I have no idea what the tourney will look like with the new members

If the Lady Vols keep missing easy shots as they did against Missouri (under the basket & shots in front of the rim) it will be a long & tough road going against SEC foes no matter who they are. We only need to concentrate on the next team we play. Don't need to be over looking anyone we play. Florida's next so let's come out with the Hammer down & foot on the throat. When KY comes along, let's take it to them & play like it's the last game forever. GBO & go Lady Vols.

that is true,i hate it when they miss the really close shots,they should almost be automatic and there not,but there is room to grow,so it should be ok and here is to gutting the Gators on Sunday

VN Store

Back