94,000 - 102,000 for o&w game!

Get a bunch of music acts to play in conjunction with the spring game.

Call it Volapalooza - we'll pack the stadium for 3 days.

I will be there...bringin the family too..2013 will be our year!!!....we will beat both ky and vandy!...then next year we will recruit at least 2 4 star players....u have to believe it to achieve it!!!..go vols!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 2 people
I will be there...bringin the family too..2013 will be our year!!!....we will beat both ky and vandy!...then next year we will recruit at least 2 4 star players....u have to believe it to achieve it!!!..go vols!!!!!!!!!!

You were one of the cynics who said OJ was guilty after a week of his murder trial, weren't you? Just like back then you, you will be wrong again. Big weekend in recruiting. Jump on board.

You were one of the cynics who said OJ was guilty after a week of his murder trial, weren't you? Just like back then you, you will be wrong again. Big weekend in recruiting. Jump on board.

Lmbo...I don't what oj has to do with it but I figured he was guilty after the first day when he tried to make a run for it in a crappy bronco with like a million cops chasin him...kinda give it away

Lmbo...I don't what oj has to do with it but I figured he was guilty after the first day when he tried to make a run for it in a crappy bronco with like a million cops chasin him...kinda give it away

I'm just saying if a fella can be wrong once, then he can be wrong again. Just wait and see and support while you wait.

And where did u get out of my post that I ain't supportin my vols?...ill be at the o & w game my friend...will u?

Yeah, me and my baby boy (he's actually two) and momma if she will go. I was just messing with ya. I'm pumped. On a side note, my son's first official baptism in the orange fire will be March 9th when the bball teams takes on Mizzou.

Isn't this like the 3rd thread u started with the same heading?????

Its not going to happen.. cbj is working his butt off but vol fans have been burned two coaches in a row n he is not a rock star so only wins will bring the fans back... n that's the way it should be.. hart screwed us n he should have to earned our support.

If Hart has to earn your support, then you are a fan of hart and not the team. How crazy is that?

Reactions: 1 person
Showing enthusiasm for the Vols will get you flamed big time.
Speaks volumes about our fanbase. Demand everything,willing to give nothing. Typical of the times,I guess. I'll be there.

Reactions: 2 people
damn so much negativity on this board its rediculous. cant a dude be happy and optimistic about our football program without getting bashed

Last edited:
We are going to break Bamas Aday attendance and all watch the various position battles! Everyone needs to wear orange,so we can have a world record for most people wearing orange. We NEED TO BACK OUR TEAM AND INSPIRE ALL KIDS TO PLAY FOR THIS AWESOME FANBASE! GO VOLS!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

This again....this needs to be merged with your other 3 threads about the spring game attendance....

We are going to break Bamas Aday attendance and all watch the various position battles! Everyone needs to wear orange,so we can have a world record for most people wearing orange. We NEED TO BACK OUR TEAM AND INSPIRE ALL KIDS TO PLAY FOR THIS AWESOME FANBASE! GO VOLS!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

let's see break a NC teams attendence record with a team that is gonna win 5 games at the most. i don't think so. maybe if gruden were coach.lol

VN Store

Back