Fantasy Hockey 2013

Trying to get my team name changed. I'm on my phone so it's not easy. Where the hell do I do it....and no butt jokes please

of course I can't get to it.. says they are performing maintenance..

I'll get instructions when it comes back up.

when you are looking at your team page, there's an option for team settings, and that's where you can change the name.

we've got 8 now, but it still shows big daddy and rockytop9808 just as where i've sent the email, i don't know at what point or what they have to do to show them actually in the league. we have to decide soon if we're going to wait for 10 or go with 8 and go ahead and get the draft in over the next few days

that is correct.. if we draft this weekend I'd prefer a 7:30 central start time, obviously.

I'll check often but the sooner I know when it starts the better.

8:30 eastern on Saturday would be awesome, because that is 10:30 AM on Sunday where I am and I usually have nothing to do on Sundays.

The weekend doesn't work for me, but I have ways around it. (Big daddy drafts my team) worst case scenario.

Well, I'll find out when chad can draft and who he wants if he can't draft. He works mainly from 3p to about 1am est so his draft time is limited.

He could also do some pre-ranking if he desires. It seems to me that 830 or 9 Eastern is tits for everyone but the Chadillac.

Whatever works. He can pre rank and if it screws up and picks a dirtbag when an obvious pick is available cam we change it? I've pre ranked before and got burned.

Sunday would be best for me if we go at 8. I got a friend in town from Macedonia and I'm
Sure watching me draft is not really that high on the list of things to do.

VN Store

Back