BCS still has ND #1 after BCSNCG

So what you're admitting is, ND had a stronger schedule. Funny how some of the bammers on here claimed ND didn't play anyone.

I always thought ND's overall schedule was better, though it wasn't as daunting as it appeared before the season started. But if you look at margin of victory, Bama looks MUCH better than ND.

I always thought ND's overall schedule was better, though it wasn't as daunting as it appeared before the season started. But if you look at margin of victory, Bama looks MUCH better than ND.

Exactly, the BCS is f***ed up. The playoff is the only way to outright settle it.

Notre Dame is still No. 1, according to one BCS computer

BCS is a big joke. Even after the slaughter by Bammer, computers still have ND on top. I guess ND can still claim another title even though they got their a$$es stomped.

your title is a bit misleading

it's 1 BCS computer (out of like what, 5,6,7?) still has them as a #1. The others (also involved to create some balance) don't.

Also the BCS doesnt release a rankings after the bowl games. It's a ranking system used to determine who's the #1 and #2 teams prior to the national title, not to rank a national champion.

Last edited:
It is approved and starting in two years. We only got to put up with one more year of these fake titles by bama

saban_u_mad_medium.jpg

Reactions: 1 person

Bama looked MUCH better when it mattered, but I disagree regarding the regular season.
ND's schedule was much tougher than Bama's. That should carry a lot more weight than margin of victory.

And, we'll be here again next year. Anyone seen Bama's 2013 schedule?
So tired of this.

I think they listed ND's schedule around 6th or 7th. Bama, TAMU, Georgia, Florida and LSU were ahead of them and ND barely nosed out Mizz, K State and South Carolina in the top ten SOS’s.

Wait a minute...Bubba Bama claims 1973 as a NC year? After Notre Dame beat them? In the final game?

bwaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaa!!!!!

VN Store

Back