Uconn vs ND

he was the one,on the recruiting trail that was telling them,that CPS didn't like the lesbian players Convoluted,that is the main reason they got dropped

Griner's recruitment went somewhat this way. Tactics were about on par with Mulkey's choice of clothing.

he was the one,on the recruiting trail that was telling them,that CPS didn't like the lesbian players Convoluted,that is the main reason they got dropped
I'm not up on people's sexual orientation, but CPS had lesbian players, so how would he convince recruits. Holdsclaw for one, perhaps several others. And, I wouldn't think that would be an effective recruiting strategy. Saying Pat liked lesbian players would probably be more effective in recruiting. Uconn also had gay players, e.g., Sue Bird. I'd guess all coaches have to address that aspect of recruiting since parents want to know what their daughters are being exposed to.

Deal was he hooked up with ESPN on her recruitment. Termed to be nothing against the rules but a nice enticement for a high school kid. Gen's morals might be lower that Wooden's.
I think that was it. During a visit to uconn, Maya Moore wanted a tour of ESPN's headquarters which are in Connecticut. a uconn employee made a call to ESPN to arrange the tour. Or made the call and handed the phone to Maya to make her own arrangements. Anyhow, uconn self reported the incident and it was considered a minor infraction and nothing came of it. I can't believe Pat cancelled the series because of that.

I also remember something about a job for Moore's mother. That must have turned out not to be true since no sanctions were handed down for that one either.

Griner's recruitment went somewhat this way. Tactics were about on par with Mulkey's choice of clothing.
How do you find out about all this? I doubt if it's talked about openly. But if true, it's sad.

Kim must have very large closets, or cages for some of the outfits.

Deal was he hooked up with ESPN on her recruitment. Termed to be nothing against the rules but a nice enticement for a high school kid. Gen's morals might be lower that Wooden's.

Wooden? Really? I have never heard that

Very glad to see UConn women lose anytime. I noticed when Coach A walked toward McGraw for the traditional post game handshake, that he didn't even come close to looking at her, just turned his head away from her dismissively, no respect for her as his opponent, unprofessional and tasteless..and that's what I so dislike about Gino

Reactions: 1 person
I think that was it. During a visit to uconn, Maya Moore wanted a tour of ESPN's headquarters which are in Connecticut. a uconn employee made a call to ESPN to arrange the tour. Or made the call and handed the phone to Maya to make her own arrangements. Anyhow, uconn self reported the incident and it was considered a minor infraction and nothing came of it. I can't believe Pat cancelled the series because of that.

I also remember something about a job for Moore's mother. That must have turned out not to be true since no sanctions were handed down for that one either.

"They", according to some things I have read, set her Mom up in a nice house and helped her, in some way, start a business. The business was selling purses and other things with Maya's likeness on it. Don't remember all the details.

How do you find out about all this? I doubt if it's talked about openly. But if true, it's sad.

Kim must have very large closets, or cages for some of the outfits.

It's all old "news". I just keep up with it as it hits the wires. Yeah, her clothing might need a cage.

Wooden? Really? I have never heard that

Just Google around Wooden and cheating. You'll find some interesting reads. All the championship teams were basically bought with him turning a blind eye. Former players will attest to it.

An unsavory type "booster" provided jobs, money, cars ..you name it to several of Wooden's players. Wooden claimed to be completely unaware of any of it.

Just Google around Wooden and cheating. You'll find some interesting reads. All the championship teams were basically bought with him turning a blind eye. Former players will attest to it.

Thanks Sly....I'll check it out.

Have to agree with Golf437, it is classless and that kind of name calling makes us look like we can't come up with an intelligent criticism of uconn. And W.TN. OB, innuendos like what you're spouting is no better. Exactly what is the factual basis of your comment? Auriemma hasn't been sanctioned by the NCAA, he was chosen to represent the USA as coach of the Olympics team, and is loved by his players, past & present.

Plus, putting down another Lady Vol fan for stating their opinion gets you no respect either.

Shut up troll.

VN Store

Back