Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like NSD is going to be a very restless day. Its been reported that north and Kamara are waiting til the day of. That's brings alot of questions into play regarding our numbers game.

Sounds like NSD is going to be a very restless day. Its been reported that north and Kamara are waiting til the day of. That's brings alot of questions into play regarding our numbers game.

Could go from being a very depressing day, to a day with a big commitment, to Tennessee, yes our Tennessee Vols being the talk of national signing day.

If I was CBJ, and I could make that kinda NSD impact nationallly, I would see if I could get the kids on board.

The last few have been very restless... :hi:

Could go from being a very depressing day, to a day with a big commitment, to Tennessee, yes our Tennessee Vols being the talk of national signing day.

If I was CBJ, and I could make that kinda NSD impact nationallly, I would see if I could get the kids on board.

Butch jones certainly has a very solid chance to be the talk of the nation on NSD!

Not really. They have been nothing like Fulmers signing days when you knew he would alway slip one big one in last minute. Dooleys have gone as planned.

Huh... Did you know where Wright, Dawson, Santos, and Otha Peters were going? I guess Santos gave us a heads up. Otha was rumored still to be up in the air. If you knew about Wright and Dawson though... I need to contact you for lottery numbers soon. :good!:

@Volquest_Paul: Really think Tennessee fans will be excited to see who all is planning to visit over the next two weekends. Lots of big names.

Hook baited. Line casted.

@Volquest_Paul: Really think Tennessee fans will be excited to see who all is planning to visit over the next two weekends. Lots of big names.

Hook baited. Line casted.

Hooked for sure!!

He talking about names we already know??

I suspect he is with maybe one or two new ones

One of the best things about the war room on VQ tonight is they are reporting Justin Meredith is fully healthy & has been running sprints. I hope the kid can stay that way, he is a very good talent & could help us at TE next season.

Reactions: 4 people
One of the best things about the war room on VQ tonight is they are reporting Justin Meredith is fully healthy & has been running sprints. I hope the kid can stay that way, he is a very good talent & could help us at TE next season.

I saw him walking to class today with Peterman and he looks bigger than previous times that I've passed him by.

Good news. I've never understood why people keep saying "he'll never be healthy" when we haven't seen a report since about the middle of the season that said he isn't healthy.

Huh... Did you know where Wright, Dawson, Santos, and Otha Peters were going? I guess Santos gave us a heads up. Otha was rumored still to be up in the air. If you knew about Wright and Dawson though... I need to contact you for lottery numbers soon. :good!:

Wright - If that caught you off guard you really need to take off the orange glasses when it comes to recruiting.

Dawson - The one that did get nutty but by most accounts he had flipped the night before.

Santos - Flipped before signing day.

Peters - Flipped before signing day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back