Any Dr.'s in here or maybe you played one on tv?

All they are, are a huge boost of vitamins.

I think it's like 60,000 mg jolt of b vitamins.

It's a huge intake of them.

It's a lot of B-12 & folic acid. If you tried it before & it didn't work out then retract my previous statement.

Just do yourself a favor and have yearly bloodwork and a physical if you feel the need to drink these drinks

I have seen young college age kids with a correlation between these "drinks' and their overall health
I see the same with aderol abuse but that is a different thing

It's a lot of B-12 & folic acid. If you tried it before & it didn't work out then retract my previous statement.

All they are, are a huge boost of vitamins.

I think it's like 60,000 mg jolt of b vitamins.

It's a huge intake of them.

2 servings per small bottle, keep that in mind:

Attachments

• ingredientslabel_Original.gif
    ingredientslabel_Original.gif
    31 KB · Views: 3
Note that when they list caffeine it is stated that no government levels gave been established
Also the high levels of many of the drinks with sugar and 8333% of B12
Not a good combo

Are they also loaded with caffine? No?

Just do yourself a favor and have yearly bloodwork and a physical if you feel the need to drink these drinks

I have seen young college age kids with a correlation between these "drinks' and their overall health
I see the same with aderol abuse but that is a different thing

How would one take a folic acid supplement?
Pill? Squirt under the toungue?
Thanks.

Btw my blood work is done yearly. Our insurance actually pays me a 1,000 bucks to go once a year. Same for wife.

It being doing it once a year is why I'm concerned to my levels dropping off. Never had problems before.
Hell even my cholesterol went crazy and went up.
Ie: before. 140 bad
70 good

Now: 170 bad
35 good
Triglycerides. 244

Dr contributed it to environment. I don't quite understand that. To me something changed in my body to cause it to process my foods differently. I'm hoping the shots will help straighten this out.

Note that when they list caffeine it is stated that no government levels gave been established
Also the high levels of many of the drinks with sugar and 8333% of B12
Not a good combo

DOes that mean that it has an extremely low level of caffine? Sorry, I think there is a typo in your statement. I am confused...or slow....or both

I have the b-12 deficiency as well. I get the b-12 shot from my drs office once a month and i've noticed an improvement since i started taking b-12 vitamins and drinking an energy drink once a day. The drink is loaded with b-12 vitamins. Amp cherry boost is a good one imo.

Reactions: 2 people
It means when they list caffeine as an ingredient they do not include the actual dosage under the + sign because they use the excuse that Government has not concluded a safe level for distribution

You aren't slow , I was not clear

Even when they advertise no caffeine and no sugar there is an offset with the percentage of things that can increase your heart rate and cause other major syptoms

DOes that mean that it has an extremely low level of caffine? Sorry, I think there is a typo in your statement. I am confused...or slow....or both

It means when they list caffeine as an ingredient they do not include the actual dosage under the + sign because they use the excuse that Government has not concluded a safe level for distribution

You aren't slow , I was not clear

Even when they advertise no caffeine and no sugar there is an offset with the percentage of things that can increase your heart rate and cause other major syptoms

Huh, thanks!

I am still kinda scared of those type products. But I work with a bunch of 20 something year olds who chug them down every day.

Thanks. Ill definitely keep this is mind. One of my customers is a internist and told that there is indeed a difference between name brand and generic

By federal regulations, generics and name brands SHOULD be the same. As mentioned in another email however, there are cases where the generics have been found deficient. Pharmacies buy their drugs in huge bulk from the chepest supplier - there may be 20-30 suppliers of a generic drug. My preference however would be to use the generic which has been beneficial to me and not let the pharmacist switch around just because it was chepaer for them.

I heard this before, and Milo mentioned it, that anti-depressants are overly prescribed.

Outside of actual depression, what are symptoms that cause doctors to prescribe them?

Some doctors prescribe them for almost anybody complaining of low mood / low evergy. I think that is a mistake. Nobody argues that if you are truly suffering from major depression, antidepressant therapy is appropriate.

I am not a Dr but I do analyze bloodwork and prescribe meds

I would put you on Folic Acid

I would also suggest to look at the meds and sit down with your provider and discuss how you are feeling
Try setting an appointment and telling the receptionist that you have questions and ask if you can have the time slot where yearly physicals are performed normally first thing in the AM

I would also suggest that you look at WebMD and ask your questions in a forum more likely to give you an educated answer

I'm not a doctor, but I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night

Ok went to doctor today. Nurse drew blood to be sent off for testing to see what results are present.

I asked if I could weigh myself. I weighed in at 204. This was at 8:45am.

My waist has dropped a inch in size. Back down to a 31.
Gained 5 pounds in a month. What's going on?

I see dr next Thursday for results on tests.
I have not changed my eating at all. I eat healthy. (Occasional burger or pizza)

Is the other meds I'm taking possibly causing this? (Test and b-12)

Could it be the Holidays? I am not that surprised by the weight gain with test but I thought the B12 would offset
I would wait and see the results of the test.. I always tell my pts to go more by how their clothes fit then the actual results on the schedule

This could have been the time of the day and whether or not you had a full bladder or more clothes on because of the weather...don't freak:eek:k:

Ok went to doctor today. Nurse drew blood to be sent off for testing to see what results are present.

I have not changed my eating at all. I eat healthy. (Occasional burger or pizza)

Could it be the Holidays? I am not that surprised by the weight gain with test but I thought the B12 would offset
I would wait and see the results of the test.. I always tell my pts to go more by how their clothes fit then the actual results on the schedule

This could have been the time of the day and whether or not you had a full bladder or more clothes on because of the weather...don't freak:eek:k:

Thank you sir/ma'am.

My weight over all seems to be in a "ok" range. My jeans are loosening up. Belt had to tightened up a notch.

I've noticed some muscle toning up and tightening up. Not getting bigger but muscles feel tight as hell. I can make a fist tighter as well.

It's only been a month since starting scripts so it may just in my mind.

Thank you again bandvol.

Been there ..... Testosterone restores muscle mass which can equal gaining a few lbs. there's a reason baseball players love the stuff. :)

You are very welcome...I do know that there are actual Dr's on here and as a NP I have to have my charts reviewed by a MD
Most of my Dr's at this point after years ...sign off without looking but I always want to say ,... your MD knows you and your history and will ALWAYS be your best source of info

I have no idea what you are doing for exercise but make sure you are walking or something to offset the drugs

Thank you sir/ma'am.

My weight over all seems to be in a "ok" range. My jeans are loosening up. Belt had to tightened up a notch.

I've noticed some muscle toning up and tightening up. Not getting bigger but muscles feel tight as hell. I can make a fist tighter as well.

It's only been a month since starting scripts so it may just in my mind.

Thank you again bandvol.

Been there ..... Testosterone restores muscle mass which can equal gaining a few lbs. there's a reason baseball players love the stuff. :)

If in deed that's the case, getting my muscles back and gaining mass I may have to ask dr to up the script. Lol.

I will say my appetite for other "stuff" has increased. (Poor wife).

You are very welcome...I do know that there are actual Dr's on here and as a NP I have to have my charts reviewed by a MD
Most of my Dr's at this point after years ...sign off without looking but I always want to say ,... your MD knows you and your history and will ALWAYS be your best source of info

I have no idea what you are doing for exercise but make sure you are walking or something to offset the drugs

Excuse my ignorance- NP?

I work outside for a living so I stay busy.
But fixing to start doing some light lifting as well again

I read a study of 14 guys taking same drug as me. Test cyp

7 did nothing for 8 weeks. Gained 7lbs of muscle

7 did normal workouts for 8 weeks. Gained 15lbs of muscle.

Apparently a body low on test needs the suppliments to get you back to normal ( I guess you can call it that)

And the guys who took advantage and utilized the meds got great benefits from it

A nurse practitioner (NP) is an advanced practice registered nurse (APRN) who has completed graduate-level education (either a Master of nursing or Doctor of Nursing

Excuse my ignorance- NP?

I work outside for a living so I stay busy.
But fixing to start doing some light lifting as well again

I read a study of 14 guys taking same drug as me. Test cyp

7 did nothing for 8 weeks. Gained 7lbs of muscle

7 did normal workouts for 8 weeks. Gained 15lbs of muscle.

Apparently a body low on test needs the suppliments to get you back to normal ( I guess you can call it that)

And the guys who took advantage and utilized the meds got great benefits from it

VN Store

Back