Has Saban Built A Dynasty?

I wonder if people realize all of alabamas real titles come from two guys only?

Who cares.........remember Nebraska's or Miami's Dynasty? Because I don't, in 5-10 years Alabama will be forgotten.

Who cares.........remember Nebraska's or Miami's Dynasty? Because I don't, in 5-10 years Alabama will be forgotten.

Not sure where to begin here. :lolabove:

Remember those great teams? I don't, even though I just asked if you remembered them....yes sir, I forgot about them already. :eek:lol:

I'm sure if Tennessee won 3 titles in 4 years, you'd forget about it 10 years later, if not sooner. :good!:

Last edited:
Not sure where to begin here. :lolabove:

Remember those great teams? I don't, even though I just asked if you remembered them....yes sir, I forgot about them already. :eek:lol:

I'm sure if Tennessee won 3 titles in 4 years, you'd forget about it 10 years later, if not sooner. :good!:

Spell check.........use it

Dynasty for the time being - if another Albert Means comes along well then we have a USC situation. (please, please, please)

Reactions: 1 person
No way the bammers have a dynasty. They got lucky in a few games and weather favored their style of play in a few others. I just can't see anything else there.

i hate mark richt so bad.

Awwweee! And he speaks so highly of you!!!! :crazy:

BTW, "bad" is an adjective which, anyone who's taken grammar school English knows, modifies a noun. In this case you are modifying the verb "hate". So you need to plug in an adverb (ie: badly). Another correct example might be; "I massacre the English language badly."

Awwweee! And he speaks so highly of you!!!! :crazy:

BTW, "bad" is an adjective which, anyone who's taken grammar school English knows, modifies a noun. In this case you are modifying the verb "hate". So you need to plug in an adverb (ie: badly). Another correct example might be; "I massacre the English language badly."

You ought to have used "e.g." here, not "i.e.".

VN Store

Back