Flu shot

Have you gotten a flu shot this year?

• Total voters
I get it every year for free at work, haven't gotten the flu. I've had it once as a kid and it was terrible.

I don't even know if I've had one. Probably when I was little but I don't remember. I think it's just laziness. I also don't like to take medication if I can help it. Sort of a reactive approach but I haven't had it yet.

If you live in Georgia you need one and can go to just about any pharmacy and they have them
You need these yearly
This year the outbreak is bad and it's not too late to get the shot unless you have already been exposed and are about to get sick

Really it's worth the time money and effort

I don't even know if I've had one. Probably when I was little but I don't remember. I think it's just laziness. I also don't like to take medication if I can help it. Sort of a reactive approach but I haven't had it yet.

if u ever get the flu you will know. fever, terrible chills, aches, don't want to get out of bed. it blows!

I thought I had it last night, but the fact that it's responded so well to medication and appears to be pretty much gone already makes me pretty sure it was just another run of the mill head cold.

I've gotten a flu shot every year for the past 25 years or so and never got the flu. 2003 was a big transition year for me and I forgot all about getting the shot. The flu kicked my ass off and on for about a month that year.

So looking at these poll results, I should wash my hands after I leave the pub.

You do not get the flu from the flu shot...period. Probably better shot of getting the flu from the mist since it is a very weakened version of a live virus. Problem is people confuse the flu with bad cold. Also, folks that get "sick" right after the shot are incorrect to blame the shot because it takes a couple of weeks to run thru the system. If you do get the flu a couple of days after the shot, it's because you have the flu before the shot.

Get the flu shot or get the flu.

Reactions: 1 person
Well I just went to get one and they said it'd be a 45 minute wait. So much for that. I'll go to my Drs office this weekend.... Haven't been there in over 2 years

I recommended fluvarix made by GlaxoSmithKline if you don't mind. Job security.

Got the flu shot and still caught the flu from my mom who also had a flu shot. If you ask me the CDC bet wrong on which strains to put in the flu shot this year. They're claiming they got it right but I think they're FOS. I've been on Tamiflu, antibiotics, and Albuterol inhaler for the last 4 days and every day I wake up I still have a fever of 100. I dread going to bed at night, just sayin'. The only upside is I've managed to stave off the bronchitis.

Put it this way, if someone in your family is sick don't even visit them or run. You'll thank me.

VN Store

Back