Paint the rock for the 18th!!

Rocky top welcomes class of 2013 recruits.

The culmination of over a century of football excellence!!

This sounds great!
Love the Black and maybe just a huge Power T in Orange!
Like your fire....go get em!

perhaps rather than Join Team 117
maybe Join the "T" (power T) tradition of excellence

jake+tate-albums-+rock+1-15-2012-picture4532-untitled.jpg

Obviously this is messy, but it's more of an outline.

lets figure out what number lawson is and put his number on there lol

perhaps rather than Join Team 117
maybe Join the "T" (power T) tradition of excellence

the team 117 thing is trending and it would give them something to talk about with the current guys. least i would think it would

This is going to be a make or break weekend for our recruiting class next weekend.

agreed lets see if jones and co have the stones to bring home the big boys.... were doing our part lol lets see if they can do theirs.

Reactions: 1 person
the team 117 thing is trending and it would give them something to talk about with the current guys. least i would think it would

Sounds perfect!....you guys make us proud!
I appreciate your initiative!

RB Jo Jo kemp update

http://www.volnation.com/forum/tenn...184713-13-fl-rb-jojo-kemp-13.html#post8114103

Quote:
"The environment. I know the facility part is great and I know all of that so I'm going to be focusing on the environment and how the teammates interact," Kemp said.

-VQ

OV to UT 1/18

Love what you guys are talking about. Just wanted to highlight how important the painting of the rock could be for these recruits by showing Kemp's quotation above. It could really make the environment stand out and show team camaraderie by painting team 117 and so on.

I think it means this team will be the 117th team in UT history

Gave you a like for your Avi. I hope he is wearing the right color Orange next year, and becomes the re-incarnation of Mr. Reggie White.

Great ideas guys! I think if you put a Jersey up there the number should be 117. The other stuff mentioned is awesome, can't wait to see it.

Make sure to put the #hashtag in front of the catchphrase. These kids love Twitter. Promotion beyond promotion.

#Team117
#RiseToTheTop
#VB!

7apu2a3e.jpg

Sorry my rock drawing sucks. But this is simple and will get the job done. Instead of putting 15 names on the rock.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
UT has 6 former players in the Pro Bowl, how many do the other offers on your list have?

Welcome, class of '13, become team #117, and help bring UT another Championship!

VN Store

Back