Your Most Hated CFB Team

What CFB Team Do You Hate The Most?

• Total voters
Jax, who is your most hated team????

Thx

University of California at Santa Cruz....I despise that cocky fighting banana slug!

mascot-550_v2.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
The Gators. I'm a younger UT fan (born in 86), but I've always had a deep-seated hatred for them.

It was really cemented when I went to the UT-UF game this year and sat in the UF section.

I hate Alabama too, but I respect the fact that their fanbase is at least passionate, travels well, and has tradition backing them. The Gators fanbase is composed almost entirely of bandwagon fans who have no allegiance to the team and were nowhere to be found during Meyer's last year and Muschamp's first.

Right there with ya man. My hatred for Florida goes waaay back to the early 90's as a kid. The recent surge in gator fans is only due to Tebow & Urban. Ask some of the same fans during that era or now who Danny Wuerffel or Ike Hilliard is and they scratch their heads. Kills me.

Ohio State is by far my most hated team. Tired of the hype train that follows them. USC, ND, there up there though.

I hate the ground that anyone wearing Kentucky blue walks upon. In fairness though, I wouldn't call that bunch a "football team."

I have corndog relatives. They forced me to hate LSU. They have made me dislike the colors purple and yellow, the saints and even Mardi Grad! I can't stand LSU!

Order of Hatred:
1. Alabubba
2. Virginia Tech
3. Florida
4. Kentucky
5. Notre Dame

I can't stand Florida

Then tied for a distant second are bama, usc, osu

Last edited:
The Gators. I'm a younger UT fan (born in 86), but I've always had a deep-seated hatred for them.

It was really cemented when I went to the UT-UF game this year and sat in the UF section.

I hate Alabama too, but I respect the fact that their fanbase is at least passionate, travels well, and has tradition backing them. The Gators fanbase is composed almost entirely of bandwagon fans who have no allegiance to the team and were nowhere to be found during Meyer's last year and Muschamp's first.

You couldn't be more wrong. To suggest that a university with an enrollment of over 45,000 students, has a football fanbase "composed almost entirely of bandwagon fans who have no allegiance to the team" is nonsense.

UF sold out Florida Field in the 70s and 80s when we had nothing to cheer for...long before you were born. I was a freshman at UF in 1986, and I attended games back in the late 1970s when Wes Chandler and Cris Collinsworth played...and the stadium was full. Yes, I'm old.

As far as tradition goes, Tennessee was great before electricity and integration. Since then, they've been looking up at either Florida or Alabama, or in more recent times...both. Tennessee played second fiddle to UF during its most dominant run in your lifetime.

So I understand why you hate Florida...really no different than my passion for hating UGA. I grew up in Jacksonville back when Herschel would come to town and make UF his *****. But spare me the BS about UF's fan base being mostly bandwagon fans.

Have a nice day. :)

Last edited:
You couldn't be more wrong. To suggest that a university with an enrollment of over 45,000 students, has a football fanbase "composed almost entirely of bandwagon fans who have no allegiance to the team" is nonsense.

UF sold out Florida Field in the 70s and 80s when we had nothing to cheer for...long before you were born. I was a freshman at UF in 1986, and I attended games back in the late 1970s when Wes Chandler and Cris Collinsworth played. Yes, I'm old.

As far as tradition goes, Tennessee was great before electricity and integration. Since then, they've been looking up at either Florida or Alabama, or in more recent times...both.

I understand why you hate Florida...really no different than my passion for hating UGA. But spare me the BS about UF's fan base being mostly bandwagon fans.

Have a nice day. :)

Silly gator. You jort wearing, mullet sporting dolts didn't have power in the 90's through 2005. But the rest of the world did.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I am older than you Larry. Actually, that dude is right. We never even considered Florida to be any type of rival until the mid-90's. I was there when we drilled them 45-10 in 1990 and it just seemed like another game. So for the over 40 crowd, most consider Alabama to be our rival. The under 30 crowd tend to lean toward one of the teams in our division. More of a mixed bag in the 30-40 group.

And Florida does have the most bandwagon fans in the conference. The love of college football is a southern thing. Our roots are deep. Florida is full of transplanted yankees and therefore your root structure is shallow.

Blame it on the beaches...Florida fans are bandwagon front runners. Most recently, you had an 11-1 team in the Sugar Bowl run out of the tunnel to see a sea of Louisville red. 7000 fans going to New Orleans for New Years eve...hard to explain, right?

Urban stated that messing with that fanbase for six years was the equivilent of twenty years at another similar size school. That is why there are so many guys like you over here on a vols chatboard. You don't understand & are fasinated by the Vols spirit. U jelli...

Last edited:

VN Store

Back