UT's Ansley to Kentucky

McCat

Rent free in your head
coachingsearch.com reporting that Derrick Ansley will coach corners at UK this fall.

Serious? Our corners actually got worse with him.

I think it was more the scheme and lack of needed speed on d. Sales may be a LB coach but he is a terrible D Cord.

i think Ansley will end up being a very good coach.

Reactions: 1 person
Serious? Our corners actually got worse with him.

Not really, our corners just looked worse because of Sal's dumbass schemes. Ansley is regarded as a good up and coming coach and is a tireless recruiter that relates well with players.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Stoops has built a competent staff that is strong on recruiting and with a fire in their belly. If they can survive the first few years, they can do some good things.

Stoops has built a competent staff that is strong on recruiting and with a fire in their belly. If they can survive the first few years, they can do some good things.

That's going to be the problem. Are they going to give him enough time to do what it takes to build a program at Kentucky. It's not going to be easy for sure.

Why not? UK is always stockpiling former Vols and people with UT ties on their coaching staffs, with the obvious exception being MBB.

I think it was more the scheme and lack of needed speed on d. Sales may be a LB coach but he is a terrible D Cord.

i think Ansley will end up being a very good coach.

He was horrible and our db's couldn't tackle an elderly woman or cover one for that matter. Sal also coached lb's at Bama and he sucked at that here as well. Saban is and always will be the defensive coach at Bama no matter who the assistants are. By the way Ansley was a grad assistant at Bama, not a position coach.

Reactions: 2 people

He has never been a head coach and his coordinators are less than impressive. Texas Tech today is the not the Texas Tech under Mike Leach in terms of offense. Time will tell.

Couple wins a year and he will be fine. Not like they'll run him out of town if he doesent get 11 W's his first year.

Not really, our corners just looked worse because of Sal's dumbass schemes. Ansley is regarded as a good up and coming coach and is a tireless recruiter that relates well with players.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

yOU REALLY THINK THAT CAUSE I BELIEVE HE CAME FROM ASSBAMA ANS SABAN KEPT HIM

That's going to be the problem. Are they going to give him enough time to do what it takes to build a program at Kentucky. It's not going to be easy for sure.

Good question, Kentucky fans think Butch Jones was a good hire and ask if UT will give him time to prove himself?

Is this really a thread about Kentucky building a football program? Welcome to the twilight zone! Just plain crazy talk if you ask me, which you didnt, but i'll say it anyway.

Good question, Kentucky fans think Butch Jones was a good hire and ask if UT will give him time to prove himself?

I like what CBJ has been doing off the field. He has made me a believer of his off the field stuff. Now, let's hope he can show us stuff on the field. I think UT fans will give him time if BJ shows improvements from year to year. If he doesn't then we will be right back in the same situation in three to four years.

Is this really a thread about Kentucky building a football program? Welcome to the twilight zone! Just plain crazy talk if you ask me, which you didnt, but i'll say it anyway.

It is the twilight zone but Stoops might be able to build a program there. Who knows? Only time will tell.

There is a ton of talent within a 150 miles radius of Lexington.
If KY gets serious about football they could build a very good program there.

VN Store

Back