'14 GA LB Kevin Mouhon (Former UT commit 7/21)

"Well, first I called their coaches and I talked to them and they said they like what they saw on the tape and they want me to come to Tennessee. That's what happened," Mouhon said.

"I knew when they were at Cincinnati they were interested in me and I heard about the head coach going to Tennessee so that was like a win for me, but not my brother," Mouhon joked.

"I know a lot about Tennessee since Jason Croom goes there. Me and Tennessee, we have a tie since I know some people that go to Tennessee," Mouhon said. "He said it's a good place and that I should definitely go and visit and see how it's like up there."

"I'm interested in them because they were the fist team to give me a chance so I'm going to favor them just a little bit," Mouhon said.
-VQ

His brother is Silverberry Mouhon who signed with Cincy in 2011.

Reactions: 3 people
Stop all this "MZT can work her magic" crap. It's not her job to recruit kids to UT. That's for the coaches. This isn't only directed at you, but at all the others who have spouted something similar to it as well.

Reactions: 6 people
Stop all this "MZT can work her magic" crap. It's not her job to recruit kids to UT. That's for the coaches. This isn't only directed at you, but at all the others who have spouted something similar to it as well.

Are you asking for someone who talks up UT football to recruits mothers to no longer do that because it's the coaches job to recruit? Because recruits parents have a lot to do with recruiting and when another parent is telling them how great UT and its coaching staff are then that only increases are chances.

If you are asking specifically for the posters to stop badgering MZTERRY about such things then I agree. What she chooses to do is her own decision.

Reactions: 2 people
A pic I took at the Rising Seniors game of Kevin and Myles Autry

Attachments

• 0034.jpg
    0034.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 17

Thanks

Are you asking for someone who talks up UT football to recruits mothers to no longer do that because it's the coaches job to recruit? Because recruits parents have a lot to do with recruiting and when another parent is telling them how great UT and its coaching staff are then that only increases are chances.

If you are asking specifically for the posters to stop badgering MZTERRY about such things then I agree. What she chooses to do is her own decision.

I luv ut..and y'all crazy fans too

Reactions: 3 people
From 247

Tennessee offered first, so I’m favoring them because they saw my talents,” said Mouhon, who also claims offers from Georgia Tech, Nebraska, Wake Forest, Oklahoma State and Penn State.

He said its a big deal that we offered first. He talked about his brother being at Cincy. He said if they would let him transfer to UT, Mouhon would definitely choose UT.

Gotta like where we are early with this kid.

Also, said he and Lorenzo Carter are best of friends and talk about attending the same school together a lot.

Reactions: 2 people
From 247

He said its a big deal that we offered first. He talked about his brother being at Cincy. He said if they would let him transfer to UT, Mouhon would definitely choose UT.

Also, said he and Lorenzo Carter are best of friends and talk about attending the same school together a lot.

If we can get this kid and then he can help us pull Carter that will be HUGE. Both guys have the potential to be good players in Orange and I would take them in a heartbeat.

From 247

I say we let his bro transfer to UT. His name is Silverberry Mouhon, which is pretty awesome.

Reactions: 1 person
Picked up a L'Ville offer today...looks as if his stock is rising. He's a big flirt on Twitter asking every school he gets an offer from to follow him and comment on how much they want him. Not quite sure if he's just soaking up the limelight or if this in fact does play a role in his decision. You can see his Twitter page here...:pepper:

https://twitter.com/KMooMoo48

Kevin Mouhon ‏@KMooMoo48

Tennessee came through today S/O to the vols salute @Chris_Authentic follow us if u believe we should create a pipline #govols#volnation
-T-

From 247

Wouldn't mind taking his brother either, we need as many defensive linemen as we can.

His rivals page says he plays OLB, but that tweet pic said #WDE. Others sites like Hudl(SP) and Scout list different things too. Im just a little confused about what position he plays now, and what he will play in college.

VN Store

Back