'13 GA TE A J Jackson

We didn't even get much of a chance to recruit him. Rats!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Decommitted from Auburn.

"Ole Miss and FSU are thought to be the ones in this one now. We'll see if Tennessee tries to get in it with them."

- Fortenberry

Decommitted from Auburn.

"Ole Miss and FSU are thought to be the ones in this one now. We'll see if Tennessee tries to get in it with them."

- Fortenberry

There was a lot of talk about him flipping to FSU at the time Chizik was fired.

Saw he is also friends with our newest commit Jenkins. Said Tennessee is on the way back and Jenkins told him to come with him. He said we are recruiting him here lately.

Reactions: 2 people
TEs are great athletes that can be easily converted to any position. Bring em all in, I say.

^^^^Truth^^^^^ Very underated position in my opinion. The size and build of most TE's makes them a versatile player.

""I've got a visit planned this weekend to Florida State," Jackson said. "Next weekend, I'll be at Tennessee. Then, the 25th I'll Ole Miss, but I don't know, it'll be between Ole Miss or Pitt.

"It's really going to be when I talk to my mom because she wants to take the visit with me. If she can get those days off over the 25th, it'll be Ole Miss. If she can't, then I'm going to take that flight to Pittsburgh. I should know by the end of this week, Saturday or Sunday.""

-Rivals

""I've got a visit planned this weekend to Florida State," Jackson said. "Next weekend, I'll be at Tennessee. Then, the 25th I'll Ole Miss, but I don't know, it'll be between Ole Miss or Pitt.

"It's really going to be when I talk to my mom because she wants to take the visit with me. If she can get those days off over the 25th, it'll be Ole Miss. If she can't, then I'm going to take that flight to Pittsburgh. I should know by the end of this week, Saturday or Sunday.""

-Rivals

What's with alot of these guys wanting to visit Pitt?

VN Store

Back