3 Simple question's to find a Alabama Bandwagon fan.

Vol4life25

Last night Me(Tennessee Fan) and my girlfriend and 3 of her friends (Alabama Fans) watched the BCS National title game.

They claimed they have always been huge Bama fans. So, I said ok, answer these 3 question's. I laughed for 2 hours straight.

1. Who is the Alabama QB this year? 3/4 said IDK.
2. Where is the University of Alabama located? Bermingham
4. How many NC does Alabama have? 50............I swear to god they were serious as a heart attack.

I LMFAO the whole time.....

Are all Bama fans this stupid? Or just my girlfriend and her friends?

Reactions: 1 person
Last night Me(Tennessee Fan) and my girlfriend and 3 of her friends (Alabama Fans) watched the BCS National title game.

They claimed they have always been huge Bama fans. So, I said ok, answer these 3 question's. I laughed for 2 hours straight.

4. How many NC does Alabama have? 50............I swear to god they were serious as a heart attack.

UT fans in Nocksville are much more football savvy imo. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Just ask who their last head coach was... most don't have a clue who Mike Shula is. Gets them every time.

1,2, 4. Lulz

Maybe it was a play on Alabama fans being unable to count. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt

I always ask them how many National Championships Mike Price won while he was there. I had one so called fan tell me that he won 2 and was ready to fight about it.:eek:lol:

This doesn't surprise me.

I always ask them if they were fans or remember when Shaun Alexander was their quarterback...

"Uh yeah, I told you I wasn't a bad wagon fan, he was a hell of a quarterback, roll tide"

I always ask them if they were fans or remember when Shaun Alexander was their quarterback...

"Uh yeah, I told you I wasn't a bad wagon fan, he was a hell of a quarterback, roll tide"

You're on to something. "How many national titles did they win while Shaun Alexander was the QB?"

VN Store

Back